Doja Cat doing damage control. Don’t fall for it

Doja cat is doing damage control. She’s been exposed as being racist and homophobic, so what better way to do damage control than teaming up with a black gay man?

Doja teamed up with my favorite music reaction YouTuber, Zach Campbell, to react and discuss her new song.

I’m disappointed in Zach Campbell for falling for this clear attempt at damage control by her team and I pray he didn’t receive compensation. All money isn’t good money.

If you watch the video, it’s clear Doja is STILL racist and homophobic judging by how uncomfortable she looks  

doja.jpg.c60fc176e99f9554fa4ce4695e4e906d.jpg

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Doja cat is doing damage control. She’s been exposed as being racist and homophobic, so what better way to do damage control than teaming up with a black gay man?

Doja teamed up with my favorite music reaction YouTuber, Zach Campbell, to react and discuss her new song.

I’m disappointed in Zach Campbell for falling for this clear attempt at damage control by her team and I pray he didn’t receive compensation. All money isn’t good money.

If you watch the video, it’s clear Doja is STILL racist and homophobic judging by how uncomfortable she looks  

Why you always reaching for every female rapper except Tardi Trash? 
Calm down Karen 😉 

xx love you 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

You're reaching with these accusations, I've seen it and she does not look uncomfortable. 

Why do you wish to keep "some" artist in a bubble of controversy and refuse to accept change and/or growth?

10 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Like how do you even begin to justify this. And even IF you perceive her to be uncomfortable in the video, how can you casually throw those accusations around like that. There could be a whole lot of other reasons for someone to not feel comfortable.... :icant:

I have one question for  @OnlyFactsSo, its my understanding that you stan Cardi and I like her too, but isn’t her fiance part of the homophobic group Migos? Also, Cardi said she hoped someone caught AIDS which was problematic across the board but the LGBTQ community was mad. My question is: why do you keep protesting or canceling these other celebs but make exceptions for Migos and Cardi? Even if these two came around and did their own damage control, why can’t someone else? Seems like a double standard :4music:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I have one question for  @OnlyFactsSo, its my understanding that you stan Cardi and I like her too, but isn’t her fiance part of the homophobic group Migos? Also, Cardi said she hoped someone caught AIDS which was problematic across the board but the LGBTQ community was mad. My question is: why do you keep protesting or canceling these other celebs but make exceptions for Migos and Cardi? Even if these two came around and did their own damage control, why can’t someone else? Seems like a double standard :4music:

We can’t hold a woman accountable for the beliefs of her man. Kfed is homophobic and most of Britney’s family probably supports trump, yet Britney is liberal and loves the LGBT community. I can only hold people accountable for THEIR actions, not the actions of others around them. I don’t support migos or offset. Cardi has shown tremendous love and support for the LGBTQ community. Also, I’m pretty sure it was announced that cardi and offset are separated as of yesterday. ☺️ Hopefully that answers your questions 

7 hours ago, sullivanSP said:

Why you always reaching for every female rapper except Tardi Trash? 
Calm down Karen 😉 

xx love you 

Sullivan, I stan every female rapper except the racist one and the one who supports predators. Aka everyone except Nicki and Doja. My #1 female rapper isn’t even cardi - it’s mulatto. I wish she got more attention. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block