Danja says Janet Jackson is his inspiration when making music for female artists

• Leader
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Of course I love Danja, but what's done is done. Britney, like any other artist, needs to keep moving forward. And I say this especially after seen what Britney was capable of in "Glory", which to me is stunning and one of the best records of her whole career. Besides, Britney is the kind of artist who needs to try new things. There's a reason why she has the balls to collaborate with new or under the radar artists.

Ok but by that same logic... she's working with Justin Tranter again. He did a lot of songs on Glory :teigen:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Of course I love Danja, but what's done is done. Britney, like any other artist, needs to keep moving forward. And I say this especially after seen what Britney was capable of in "Glory", which to me is stunning and one of the best records of her whole career. Besides, Britney is the kind of artist who needs to try new things. There's a reason why she has the balls to collaborate with new or under the radar artists.

"Glory" is at best average. Only 3/4 good songs. The rest is Selena Gomez's rejects. :gagasmile: and she don't have the balls (she used to while she was free) it's now all about her team (not her!) and it's always related to something else than creativity after 2008. GLORY IS NOT A QUALITY ALBUM. :gunriah:

Edited by wehoyon771
Add stuff
4 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

"Hard Candy" is such an underrated album. It's definitely more Pharrell & Timbaland than Danja, but still. :nyschool:

I LOVE hard candy.  Not at first when it came out, but years later when Madonna superbowl hype reaches fever pitch and everyone was going crazy for the epicness she was about to bring.  That album got me into the best shape of my life.  Worked out to it on repeat everyday.

:duadance:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ok but by that same logic... she's working with Justin Tranter again. He did a lot of songs on Glory :teigen:

Well yeah, when artists work together with producers and they make hits, they usually work together again right afterwards, but how many times will they repeat that cycle? With your philosophy ("If it isn't broken, don't fix it"), then she should have never tried new producers. But of course, you're a JT fan and he can barely make a song without Timbaland, is that it, is that why you want Britney to keep working with the same producers again and again and AGAIN?! :howdareyou:

1 hour ago, wehoyon771 said:

"Glory" is at best average. Only 3/4 good songs. The rest is Selena Gomez's rejects. :gagasmile: and she don't have the balls (she used to while she was free) it's now all about her team (not her!) and it's always related to something else than creativity after 2008. GLORY IS NOT A QUALITY ALBUM. :gunriah:

......wh----what..........what is this nonesense. It's a cohesive, mature album. She sounds amazing, and comfortable, yet her vocals are more raw and fun. The songs are fantastic omg do I really need to say that?! You can NOT like it, of course, but saying that it's an average album is crazy.

6 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Bloodshy & Avant Blackout material >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Danja's material.
In Blackout, Britney was inspired more by Kylie than Janet.

Receipts?