Happy birthday, Ariana Grande! What's your favorite Ari song?

• Leader

Ariana Grande is undoubtedly one of the biggest stars on the planet. 

Her music continually gets better because she pushes herself in the recording studio. I can't wait to see what she's cooking up for her next album (currently in the works). 

Today is the little legend's 27th birthday.

To celebrate, let's list our favorite Ari song in the comments. 

It's a tough call, but I'm going to go with "Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored." How about you?

ariana-bday.jpg.26d3e148860167def04933967f84e141.jpg

Related:

Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you Into you

I am not sure I was clear enough... my favorite song from Ariana is "Into you"  into you GIF by Universal Music Singapore

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.