Glory 2020 edition

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Vitalikblackout91 said:

Thanks 😊 I don’t know what’s wrong with a back cover?? In real back cover so perfect , maybe pic with effects made a back cover not iconic🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

No. The thing is that I would have liked it better with the tracklist in the middle like:

1. Invitation

2. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  3. Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy) - Britney Spears feat. G-Eazy
  4. Private Show
  5. Man On The Moon
  6. Just Luv Me
  7. Clumsy
  8. Slumber Party
  9. Just Like Me
  10. Love Me Down
  11. Hard To Forget Ya
  12. What You Need
  13. Better
  14. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
  15. Liar
  16. If I'm Dancing
  17. Coupure Électrique

The one posted here I don't like the back cover it's too busy imo. Also not a fan of the orange part on the left and the Randee picture.

I bought one, still waiting to get it. 
The one I bought has only sand in the back cover and only Make Me (OG MV) pictures for the booklet. 

Spoiler

cd-glory-reedition-couverture-alternativ

They also made a "big one" with the two singles and a huge booklet. I like it but the CD are hanging on a piece of cardboard so not very safe imo

Spoiler

coffret-deluxe-grand-format-3-cd-glory-r

14 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

The one posted here I don't like the back cover it's too busy imo. Also not a fan of the orange part on the left and the Randee picture.

I bought one, still waiting to get it. 
The one I bought has only sand in the back cover and only Make Me (OG MV) pictures for the booklet. 

Hide contents

They also made a "big one" with the two singles and a huge booklet. I like it but the CD are hanging on a piece of cardboard so not very safe imo

Hide contents

coffret-deluxe-grand-format-3-cd-glory-r

I ordered these too! The booklet looks incredible I can't wait. Although I do wish that he used this for the back picture:

@studlygeorge I agree that a picture of Britney would have been cool for the backcover but honestly the make me cover single doesn't work imo and the one you posted Britney feels "lifeless" as she's just standing there... it doesn't suit the front cover imo. So I'm happy actually that we only got sand for the back cover haha. Also I'm happy there's no "hey mama" and "feel free with you". Doesn't suit Glory imo :britoverit:

Archived