Is Doja cat really cancelled in your eyes ?

sullivanSP

We know what Doja has recently been involved in. I’m not going to lie, I was rooting for her :tiffsniffle:. I still am bopping to 

I don’t think I can cancel her. I really enjoy her music. I hope her image hasn’t been tarnished and she can recover from recent accusations. :yesplease:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Cancel culture should be cancelled not her. :holduplisten:

So sick of people bandwagoning into drama without hearing the other side of the story. She didn't do anything to get cancelled :girlbye: 

Everyone makes mistakes and twitter is so over-exaggerating things and it's so easy to believe instead of waiting for a response or researching things smh. I'm so glad I kept my mouth shut and waited for her to explain the controversy.  Where are all these cancellers now, looking dumb. If I ever find a genie, my wish will be to expose everyone's at least 1 mistake so they all can stop acting like sensitive-innocent dumbasses cancelling people left & right. :mhmsureny:

Same for Lana. Her post that started the drama was just an opinion post whether it was a little dramatic or not, and people twisted it so hard and made it look like she had racist intentions.  That's all.:byetina:

Honestly if she appeals to white people she will not be cancelled! that's the truth.

Her issues will only bother the online POC community but the geneal public will eat her music if she still releases good music.

If you look at history of pop culture you'll find out that it doesn't really hurt if you say offensive stuff as long as you deliver good products. 

Archived