Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

1. Britney Spears - Mood Ring (By Demand) - > 1.0000

2. Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me - > 0.9021

It's too close. In one update places will change I guess.. So it's kind of our last moment to enjoy Britney on #1 :gobaby:

I give it 2 more days :mimiclap:

Spoiler

:queenflopga::gloriascary: I am positive 

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, runpiggierun said:

Face the fact, Britney can’t do Super Bowl solo because she doesn’t have a huge song like that, even a song like waka waka. 

‘beautiful’ is outsold by idk how many britney singles though 

and the views on YouTube speak for themselves lol

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there

plus the whole song is a big euphemism for it 

Yeah, it's titled "like a prayer" not "litteraly a prayer" so like you said it's pretty obvious ! 

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, EasyThere said:

She might not have a deep meaningful song (a shame and she needs one asap) but that doesn't mean she can't do SB. For example JLo doesn't have one yet she gave us one of the best performances ever SB related. 

Yes, when I said huge I mean positive and meaningful songs, not hits. JLo can do Super Bowl because shakira has that kind of songs to end the show with.  

On 5/28/2020 at 6:31 PM, MANDIXMX said:

Can we petition to get Scary, Quicksand and Trouble on Spotify too? 

SCARY is my fav Britney track from that time. Well I think tied with 'Up & Down'. Wait so... Her team just randomly decided to release this? For no reason? And no other PR push about it (twitter announcement, IG?!) -- I'm so confused - why??

• Love 2
5 hours ago, mtlinhares said:

It baffles me that she is still #1!

I’m just :o :gloriascary: :wendycry: :letitburn:

With no promotion!

With real competition!

With a 4yo song!

Glory's charting, her music videos are charting, WTF is this? I promoted the hell out of Glory in 2016 and now my friends come to me like "Britney's new song is great, Matt! I love her new album too!"

:surprisedney: 

And 22 years later when she gives a 2/10 and doesn’t care anymore. Imagine if she actually gave a ****? She really is a living legend. People will always know the name Britney Spears and she could live off that legacy for the rest of her life without lifting a finger :urite:

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, blonderoman27 said:

I don't know how to post pics but my playlist for apple is:

Mood Ring, SMS Bangers ft BS, Love me down, Man on the Moon, Gimme More, Mood Ring, Just Luv Me, What You Need, TTWE femme fatale remix, Mood Ring...

Love this but you should consider only one song between each Mood Ring to optimize streams. I’ve been streaming a playlist with Binaural Test by Tinashe. It’s like 14 seconds long and doesn’t count for streams but that way I can stream Mood Ring more :clicktina:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1