The moment I was done with stanning Gaga

37 minutes ago, ExXL said:

I used to stan her during the fame era but lost interest on the fame monster era , then with born this way I thought she slayed , and afterwards she's been a mess , her music is just boring and flat now , she's hopping on trends and doesn't really create catchy pop music anymore, maybe she should have sticked with redone on the last record.... Besides I don't like her approach on art (it's too obvious and try hard, no mystery) , she's taking part in satanic rituals with Marina abramovic and then dares to call it art , like sis let's call it what it is - a satanic ritual ....

:tiffeyeroll:

D0P3ku7W0AAieVh.jpg

THANK YOU!!! You are my people!!!!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Yasu33 said:

Tell that to the most incredible album we have heard in YEARS! :sipnstare:

Future Nostalgia says hi 🤗 The reviews aren’t great of Gaga’s album. One blog called it a chromosomal abnormality saved at the eleventh hour by Ariana Grande.

sip that tea ️ while you stream MOODRING 🥴

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've never stopped stanning her, because I've never been her stan :duh: 

I didn't like her first album, except for Paparazzi and Poker Face. Then I did like Bad Romance and Telephone, but it didn't last long. When Born This Way came out, it's like I forgot about all her previous songs I liked. I really like that record. Then ARTPOP was kinda strange, I liked some songs and not others. I really don't know the chronology of her career, I think she did that jazz thing, then Joanne which I listened to just once, and never ever cared to listen to it again, I was bored to death with that album. And now I'm about to listen to her latest album to see what she got.

But besides the fact I've never really been caught by her music, I never crave for it, I just think she tries too hard. And I know that that should be something positive, like, I guess most of us would wish that Britney tried a bit harder, and believed a bit more in her artistry and her career and was a little bit less humble and owned her status, but Gaga is like the opposite of that. She's very talented, but she tries ssoooooo hard to be iconic with everything she does, not just the songs, but the performances, the outfits, the red carpet appearances, and she's tried so hard to be relatable as well, and also tried so hard to picture her personal life as this tragedy that culminated in her becoming a superstar, that I don't know, it feels too fake to me. Like, with her talent and her creativity, she should let her art and her products speak for themselves. If her music and performances and outfits were as iconic, she shouldn't have to move a finger for it to happen, for people to notice, it would occur naturally, like it did with Britney, but she tries ssoooooo hard that just makes me want to roll my eyes.

When she appears and looks like this and makes that face

maxresdefault.jpg

it kinda makes me roll my eyes because I can imagine her like thinking how each of these moments are gonna be recreated in 50 years when they make a movie about Lady Gaga's life and how "iconic" each of them have to be, but the reality is that very few people will remember all of her appearances. 

But that doesn't prevent me from enjoying her songs every once in a while. It's undeniable that all the effort she's put and all the hard she's tried to make her superstardom happened actually gave her results, so there's that. Again, we all wish Britney had a bit more confidence, not so much in herself, but in her career, in her catalog, her artistry, as Gaga does. I think both are at extreme opposites, and the ideal would be to be in the middle of that, to find a balance between self-esteem and humbleness, but between the two, I prefer Britney's attitude. 

So it's great if her fans and people from the GP have connected to her and have found in her and her music what makes them feel good. She's talented, and I see it. To me, I just will never have that connection to her, because she just doesn't inspire in me that kind of admiration or idolization that Britney evokes. 

Now, if you actually used to stan her before this clip you posted, and stopped just because of it, I just don't think it makes a lot of sense :yaknow:

this whole post is sending me :orangu::orangu:

when you talk about the face she makes on the red carpet i'm pissing :spit:

i had never thought about that before but it's so accurate

• Haha 1

this whole thread is reminding me of this moment

it's like she does seem like a nice person deep down but i just feel like so much is calculated and fake and overly dramatic

to me she reminds me of a theater kid from high school except she never grew out of that phase

i also agree w what was said earlier that she acts like her life is this giant tragedy and her becoming a pop star is her salvation or something like

you grew up on the Upper East Side of Manhattan as a wealthy white woman and went to NYU

she plays the victim constantly, i just can't stand celebrities who do that

she's an amazing talent tho

• Like 1
Just now, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

this whole thread is reminding me of this moment

it's like she does seem like a nice person deep down but i just feel like so much is calculated and fake and overly dramatic

to me she reminds me of a theater kid from high school except she never grew out of that phase

i also agree w what was said earlier that she acts like her life is this giant tragedy and her becoming a pop star is her salvation or something like

you grew up on the Upper East Side of Manhattan as a wealthy white woman and went to NYU

she plays the victim constantly, i just can't stand celebrities who do that

she's an amazing talent tho

SEE!!! I forgot about this!!! This video proves how fake and disingenuous Lady Gaga is!!!! Ugh! Makes me so mad that some people don’t realize who she really is. She’s a textbook narcissist! 

On 5/26/2020 at 6:30 PM, OnlyFacts said:

Okay, that is f_cking disgusting and she should’ve been canceled for that because she promoting bulimia! The woman literally was told to put her hand down her throat on vomit on GaGa?! Even if it was fake vomit, the act of putting your hand down your throat and vomiting is promoting bulimia! That is unacceptable. I’ve never seen this. I’m glad I no longer stan Gaga 

You have to relax. This is why cancel culture is so volatile. 
Your reach here is crazy. She’s not promoting bulimia. And to just make that up is ridiculous and wrong. 

That woman vomiting is a professional painter. That’s how she paints. Literally it’s her career. She’s not promoting anything. Not everyone has some terrible agenda. Gaga was going for shock value and it worked. She was in the news for this performance. 

Trying to “cancel” someone without doing your research is the exact reason we have do away with this negative culture. 

• Love 2
On 5/26/2020 at 5:06 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

She’s one of the last few pop stars that has vocals and talent lol (to me atleast) 

Honestly.She is the last one to have the full package (though Ariana Grande may acquire it). 

She sings.

She dances. 

She writes.

She produces.

She acts.

She's the last of the greats.

• Love 2
On 5/26/2020 at 5:19 PM, ol123 said:

It was the ARTPOP era. The entire era was full of stuff like that. It's art. So you unstanned her because she danced a certain way and you didn't like it? :tiffcackle:

Honestly though. If I unstanned people for the way they danced or a bad performance than I would've stopped stanning Britney when I learned about the Femme Fatale era...

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

Honestly though. If I unstanned people for the way they danced or a bad performance than I would've stopped stanning Britney when I learned about the Femme Fatale era...

If I unstanned people for how they read, or their inability to read, I would’ve unstanned Beyoncé before her second single dropped from her debut album. Luckily, we can look past SOME shortcomings. Original post has been updated for your reading pleasure. 🤗

• Love 1
1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Future Nostalgia says hi 🤗 The reviews aren’t great of Gaga’s album. One blog called it a chromosomal abnormality saved at the eleventh hour by Ariana Grande.

sip that tea ️ while you stream MOODRING 🥴

That album has a 79/100 on Metacritc. That's near critical acclaim. You don't have to like Chromatica but that doesn't mean that most people don't either.

Just now, Deyonce said:

That album has a 79/100 on Metacritc. That's near critical acclaim. You don't have to like Chromatica but that doesn't mean that most people don't either.

This post mentioned nothing about chromosomal abnormality. You’re trying to convince yourself it’s a good album, not me 🤗🤗🤗

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

If I unstanned people for how they read, or their inability to read, I would’ve unstanned Beyoncé before her second single dropped from her debut album. Luckily, we can look past some shortcomings. 🤗

Well, you have fun with that... I'll be listening to Chromatica :angietea:

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

This post mentioned nothing about chromosomal abnormality. You’re trying to convince yourself it’s a good album, not me 🤗🤗🤗

You literally said "The reviews aren’t great of Gaga’s album". I don't have to convince myself anything. I like what I like. You're the one who created a whole thread dedicated to why you DON'T like someone. You're trying harder than me honey.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Deyonce said:

You literally said "The reviews aren’t great of Gaga’s album". I don't have to convince myself anything. I like what I like. You're the one who created a whole thread dedicated to why you DON'T like someone. You're trying harder than me honey.

This thread is old, Jordan only featured it today. 🤗 Anything else I can help you with?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block