Gaga's ex Taylor Kinney shows off quarantine body

Just now, Roxxy said:

I know you're a really nice guy Matty and you don't want to hurt @OnlyFacts but we been knew it's me you'll pick and not ha. :tiffdrink:

Honey, if he can’t decide between the two of us, I’ll decide for him and bounce. Britney taught me how to be a bad b_itch, not the side b_itch ☺️ You win by default, love!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Femme Fatale is not in my trinity and is not in the top half of my list of Britney albums. You’ve got me confused with a fake fan. Everyone knows I stan Blackout, ITZ, and Glory ❤️

Then you're not Primeney. :barbie:

And good to know that once I open the Selftitled 2001 club that you won't be in it cause @Mattyj7883 and @Alex_1991 are both Britney stans. :tiffdrink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Poor guy, looks like he's having a bit of a rough patch. 

Little Monsters are saying Gaga dodged a bullet, which I don't think is very fair to say. 

Thoughts on Taylor's transformation? The Internet is low-key shook. I was kinda shocked when I saw the pic tbh, but you never know what someone's fighting behind closed doors. 

EY0G0HWXkAEAJXO?format=jpg&name=900x900

:well:

0bbb6afa6f3dc620ef4b58d4b90f235b.jpg

lb6u5LlSSGsRX6KEhF6sbuA6pv16Jo73xQekxvZL

81de96f13a05951ce579a7973c11e0b8.jpg

kinney.jpg

Why would we make a whole post of his model pics next to his new form? This post is gross. Nice to hear positive responses from a good amount of you, but those of you being negative are weak.

disappointing post.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, dr35 said:

Why would we make a whole post of his model pics next to his new form? This post is gross. Nice to hear positive responses from a good amount of you, but those of you being negative are weak.

disappointing post.

I’m glad you recognized the positive responses.  If you are disappointed by the negative, then you definitely don’t want to see what they’re saying on a Gaga site.  Truly sad.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

So we will take turns getting our Roxx off and playing videographer.

SCREAMING :gloria:

Not you two taking turns :gloriascary:

I feel bad for the one who will go second cause then the videographer won't have the energy to even hold that camera. :tiffdrink:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Little Monsters are saying Gaga dodged a bullet, which I don't think is very fair to say. 

Thoughts on Taylor's transformation? The Internet is low-key shook. I was kinda shocked when I saw the pic tbh, but you never know what someone's fighting behind closed doors. 

kinney.jpg

8 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

kinney.jpg

Why is this me during quarantine lol 😂 It’s not being depressed or nothing. guys just chillin and eatin. We all human sure he’ll bounce back after all this is over. Plus barbers is closed gyms are closed :/ so yeh I look rough too at the moment... 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sullivanSP said:

Why is this me during quarantine lol 😂 It’s not being depressed or nothing. guys just chillin and eatin. We all human sure he’ll bounce back after all this is over. Plus barbers is closed gyms are closed :/ so yeh I look rough too at the moment... 

Can I see. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block