Gaga's ex Taylor Kinney shows off quarantine body

• Leader

Poor guy, looks like he's having a bit of a rough patch. 

Little Monsters are saying Gaga dodged a bullet, which I don't think is very fair to say. 

Thoughts on Taylor's transformation? The Internet is low-key shook. I was kinda shocked when I saw the pic tbh, but you never know what someone's fighting behind closed doors. 

EY0G0HWXkAEAJXO?format=jpg&name=900x900

:well:

0bbb6afa6f3dc620ef4b58d4b90f235b.jpg

lb6u5LlSSGsRX6KEhF6sbuA6pv16Jo73xQekxvZL

81de96f13a05951ce579a7973c11e0b8.jpg

kinney.jpg

I was literally just googling him and ogling him the other day, after watching "Chicago Fire" which I used to watch religiously.  I immediately thought he should be in my top three.  After seeing this pic...

Spoiler

I'd still hit it.  No shame in this game.  Those eyes alone!  Plus, he scored major points when he sent Gaga flowers, to congratulate her on her Super Bowl halftime performance, after they had split.

"If you can't accept me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best."

taylor kinney nbc GIF

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I was literally just googling him and ogling him the other day, after watching "Chicago Fire" which I used to watch religiously.  I immediately thought he should be in my top three.  After seeing this pic...

Hide contents

I'd still hit it.  No shame in this game.  Those eyes alone!  Plus, he scored major points when he sent Gaga flowers, to congratulate her on her Super Bowl halftime performance, after they had split.

"If you can't accept me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best."

taylor kinney nbc GIF

Motha****in preachhh :clicktina:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block