Lady Gaga serves in new Chromatica photo

4 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I was just referring to something @OnlyFactssaid in another thread.  Since you mentioned it, though, I could take or leave Nicki.  I love some of her stuff while other stuff is meh.  The same goes for the way she acts sometimes.  However, put on some ‘Bottoms Up’ and it’s on!
 nicki minaj yes GIF

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Dua is not a household name. My dad has no idea who she is. My dad also has no idea who TF Camila Cabulls**t is either, but apparently she’s a “force to be reckoned with” according to many 

My point. So what is the relevance? Why did you have to bring that up, her Grammys. It was a lame response to my Rihanna argument. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg But i'm giving you a free pass cause you're new here and I appreciate that you didn't try to be rude in defending your point. :hugs:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, Roxxy said:

My point. So what is the relevance? Why did you have to bring that up, her Grammys. It was a lame response to my Rihanna argument. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg But i'm giving you a free pass cause you're new here and I appreciate that you didn't try to be rude in defending your point. :hugs:

Aw I appreciate you Roxxy! Hopefully I never come off as being rude. I’m just here for friendly debates. At the end of the day, the only person I go hard for is Queen Britney Spears. ❤️ britney spears GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

I do not like or respect GaGa. I think her songwriting sucks and I think she’s a terrible dancer. Sorry, not sorry. Her voice isn’t flattering. I also don’t  think she is a genuine person. When someone constantly changes how they appear to the public, they’re hiding something. I also think she had something to do with ending Natalia Kills career. Also, remember when Perez revealed that she prohibited redone from working with the other major pop girls? And the only reason he worked with JLO On “on the floor” was if Gaga got writing credit on the album(see: hypnotico). I just don’t like her hillary clinton no GIF

40 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I cannot stand that fake woman. She’s evil. And karma came back to her. Everything she said about lil Kim is now what everyone is saying about her. She’s evil and all of her hits are POP songs! The Queef of Rap. gross vomit GIF

What In the no taste is going on here 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.