Lady Gaga serves in new Chromatica photo

I don’t know there is something about this era I don’t like. she just seems very “try hard” and it seems desperate at times? I honestly haven’t enjoyed a Lady Gaga era in a long time. The Fame and Fame Monster were iconic pop eras but ever since then it just seems like she cares more if the album will sell?? Like I didn’t like any of the born this way videos, none of the artpop videos, and not a whole lot from aunt joanne. This isn’t bashing Gaga but something isn’t clicking to me anymore 

:tear:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, WorkBishStan94 said:

I don’t know there is something about this era I don’t like. she just seems very “try hard” and it seems desperate at times? I honestly haven’t enjoyed a Lady Gaga era in a long time. The Fame and Fame Monster were iconic pop eras but ever since then it just seems like she cares more if the album will sell?? Like I didn’t like any of the born this way videos, none of the artpop videos, and not a whole lot from aunt joanne. This isn’t bashing Gaga but something isn’t clicking to me anymore 

:tear:

I hope this doesn’t sound bad, but I think this is going to be her femme fatale era. By that I mean it’s obvious that the label saw FF as Britney’s last chance at chart domination (unfortunately due to the ageism that exists with female pop stars and radio support), so the label pulled out all the stops with the biggest producers, a big budget, lots of promo, etc. But unlike FF, this album is pretty much DOA. She is clearly grasping for straws...I mean, her agreeing to work with Max Martin was the first sign that she knows her career is in danger. But I don’t like GaGa and haven’t since BTW. She’s not a genuine person. And for the record, I wasn’t shading Britney in this (I love FF...just not the tour). Britney Spears Laughing GIF

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

:ban:what:sippinga:we are finally getting a pop girl's album and u gon behave like this :idkha: 

no mam :gunriah:

I do not like or respect GaGa. I think her songwriting sucks and I think she’s a terrible dancer. Sorry, not sorry. Her voice isn’t flattering. I also don’t  think she is a genuine person. When someone constantly changes how they appear to the public, they’re hiding something. I also think she had something to do with ending Natalia Kills career. Also, remember when Perez revealed that she prohibited redone from working with the other major pop girls? And the only reason he worked with JLO On “on the floor” was if Gaga got writing credit on the album(see: hypnotico). I just don’t like her hillary clinton no GIF

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

:ban:what:sippinga:we are finally getting a pop girl's album and u gon behave like this :idkha: 

no mam :gunriah:

Are we ignoring Dua’s album? She released the best pop album of the last 5 years in my opinion. Also, why doesn’t Betty Who get any love on here? Betty is criminally underrated and stans Britney. Dua Lipa GIF by Glastonbury Festival

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I do not like or respect GaGa. I think her songwriting sucks and I think she’s a terrible dancer. Sorry, not sorry. Her voice isn’t flattering. I also don’t  think she is a genuine person. When someone constantly changes how they appear to the public, they’re hiding something. I also think she had something to do with ending Natalia Kills career. Also, remember when Perez revealed that she prohibited redone from working with the other major pop girls? And the only reason he worked with JLO On “on the floor” was if Gaga got writing credit on the album(see: hypnotico). I just don’t like her hillary clinton no GIF

ok idk abt that

i'm no gaga STAN so idk about this but i didn't get any fun release this year so i'm excited for this one

and i was talking about bops we all know beyonce and jlo outdances gaga

Just now, BritneyMinaj said:

ok idk abt that

i'm no gaga STAN so idk about this but i didn't get any fun release this year so i'm excited for this one

and i was talking about bops we all know beyonce and jlo outdances gaga

But we got Dua!! Everyone is forgetting about the pop masterpiece Dua dropped just mere weeks ago! turtle remember GIF
actual footage of Gaga grasping for relevance today 

15 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

But didn't Natalia Kills end her own career when she made that comment on X Factor? :idkney: I remember absolutely loving her sophomore album and then I heard she said something kind of stupid on X Factor which everyone dragged her for. :pensiveney: I agree with you though on some points. Gaga does seem to be a little disingenuous and I have a feeling this is going to be a very meh album. I'd love to be wrong though, I need some new, good pop music in my life. :tiffanycries:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block