Little Mix says they felt threatened by Fifth Harmony

Do you prefer Fifth Harmony or Little Mix?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’m not super familiar with Little Mix honestly, I do like Black Magic and Wasabi from them though. 

I know and like way more 5H tracks, but I wouldn’t call myself a 5H fan. There was something sort of missing with them. 

My favorite girl group will forever be Danity Kane! They were so good and in 2nd place would be the Spice Girls! 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I’m not super familiar My favorite girl group will forever be Danity Kane! They were so good and in 2nd place would be the Spice Girls! 

Same danity kane & pcd!  Did u listen to aubrey and dawns new music? They released it under danity kane. everyone stream & support independent artists!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Idk, I remember 5H played sold out arenas here in Latin America:gimmemoar: and heard their songs a loooot on the radio.

On the contrary, the only LM song I have heard on the radio is Black magic, only once.:decisions:

love both groups tho

i agree in Latin America LM they are not as famous as 5H,they don't promote their music much in Latin america

8 hours ago, helloitsme said:

Same danity kane & pcd!  Did u listen to aubrey and dawns new music? They released it under danity kane. everyone stream & support independent artists!

I love dumblonde (Aubrey and Shannon) their debut album is honestly one of my all time favorites! 

Not feeling the stuff Aubrey and Dawn put out under Danity Kane recently, however I did like Neon Lights which was released last year under Danity Kane and features Aubrey, Shannon, and Dawn....it kinda felt like a combo of dumblonde and DK! 

DK was so good, it’s a shame Diddy mis-managed them and that there was drama which caused the split! Their first two albums were amazing and the third without D. Woods and Andrea was quite good as well but felt a little weird!  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block