Little Mix says they felt threatened by Fifth Harmony

Do you prefer Fifth Harmony or Little Mix?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Leader

Little Mix did a live stream Q&A with one another, because... boredom... and answered questions from Little Mixers.

One of them was whether or not they had a feud with Fifth Harmony. While they admit there was no feud, they did sense tension because they were A.) both girl groups and B.) on the same label.

It was awkward, as they put it.Β 

In the end they won so :cackling:

I've always liked them together more because I don't sense drama. They genuinely seem like they all care for one another. 5H on other hand :tiffcackle:

Do YOU prefer Fifth Harmony or Little Mix?

Β 

mix-fifth.jpg.9f260022936d6798ec112b77eec1a2c6.jpg

• Love 2

I looove Little Mix. πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ’›

I started stanning in 2015Β after my cousin showed me thisΒ video he madeΒ - it wasΒ a montage ofΒ pictures and videosΒ of meΒ thatΒ he took over the years,Β and the bg song he used wasΒ Black Magic.Β :bop:

I instantly got hooked and asked him the title of the song and I googled and fell down a rabbit hole and after a week, I became a Mixer.Β :barbie:

• Love 2

I like both groups! Little Mix's vocals and harmonies are THE best. I love their genuine friendship and they make me laugh in interviews. But, I like 5H's songs more. I do like a lot of LM music but put me in a club and have Work From Home or Worth It come on and yall better hold my purse and drink!Β :whiteladydance:

Β 

Β 

Oh and Jesy is going solo first. I always watch their interviews from the last few years and Jesy has become more visibly miserable in the group. Her laughs and smiles seem forced and in this interview she was honest but it was also negative. She was the first to say which song she hates (which is a huge fan fave). She was the first to say they would do solo work. I used to chock it up to her depression but she has come a long way that I think she's itching to do her own thing now.

• Like 1

I’m not the best judge because I don’t know enough Little Mix to say. Β However, my friend heard a Little MixΒ song at work and texted me that it was right up my alley. Β He was right. Β I just know more 5H stuff. Β I remember seeing them with a friend of mine and she and I were the oldest fans there besides the parents chaperoning. Β At least it seemed that way. Β :tifflmao:

It was still good, though, and we had a blast! Β :gimmemoar:

• Love 1

So I’m a hugeeeeeeee 5H fan. (I’ll admit it, call me trash if you must)Β :orangu:Β  But I also quite fancy Little Mix. This interview made me quite sad because both of these groups were made to fear each other by their horrible record label, Syco (Yeah, I’m looking at you Simon)Β :tiffanynod:Β  It is pretty clear and evident that Syco is in it fully for the money and not at all for their artists. Β They take the β€œchew them up and spit them out” mentality to a whole nother level (Once Camila went solo, they said bye bye to helping 5H at all)Β Since they distribute all XFactor talent, there isn’t a doubt in my mind that wanted the two groups to be rivals. Obviously Little Mix came out ahead, as they should,Β because their friendship bond is beyond any girl group I have witnessed. Thank god they left Syco and signed to a new label. What that company did to both 5H and Little Mix, I will never understand.Β 

• Like 1

I prefer Fifth Harmony but when Little Mix has a great song it is a GREAT song!Β  Touch & Power still hit so hard.Β 

Β 

Also whoever said Little Mix just screams does not understand.Β  They are four insanely talented vocalists.Β  They have some of the best live vocals I've ever heard...especially for a girl group.

Β 

In terms of success, 5H wins over LM.Β Work from home and Worth it were big smash hitsΒ in almost every country. Meanwhile, LM is not so played on the radio and their views and streams are not so impressive.

But I have to admit that LM seems to be more real,Β the relationship they have seems to be very genuine and not competetitive as it was in 5H.

I like them both and I have followed them (not a stan) since the begining of their careers.

glad LM could make it until todayΒ :katycream:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Well I think 5H is way more successful globaly, her songs were played a lot on the radio, meanwhile I only listened to 1 LM song on the radio.

But of course, LM is more real and the relationships they have seems to be genuine.

Fifth Harmony is only big in the Americas whereas Little Mix is big pretty much everywhere EXCEPT for The United States.

3 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

Fifth Harmony is only big in the Americas whereas Little Mix is big pretty much everywhere EXCEPT for The United States.

Idk, I remember 5H played sold out arenas here in Latin America:gimmemoar:Β and heard their songs a loooot on the radio.

On the contrary, the only LM song I have heard on the radio is Black magic, only once.:decisions:

love both groups tho

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Idk, I remember 5H played sold out arenas here in Latin America:gimmemoar:Β and heard their songs a loooot on the radio.

On the contrary, the only LM song I have heard on the radio is Black magic, only once.:decisions:

love both groups tho

Yeah... Latin America is a part of the Americas... And they have more hits in the UK than Fifth Harmony did in The US.

2 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

At first I was thinking it was β€˜Black Magic’ but now that I look at their videos I want to say it was actually β€˜How Ya Doin’?’.

That song is so old school. The "right up your alley" text is lowkey shady.Β :blol:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block