Unfinished lyrics I wrote about Britney

AmorProhibido

Hi guys :hiii:

In case you didn't know, I'm a singer songwriter who would ultimately like to achieve some level of fame for my music. While I've been working on my debut album for a year now, I've also been selling lyrics for a few years. I sell on a site called premiumlyrics.com, though most of my sales come from people I sell to in person. My lyrics can be a little out there or bizarre at times, as I like to use direct quotes from books, movies, and even my friends. I write lyrics about pictures as well, and this time I used a picture of Britney from 2009.

tumblr_p4xgzwrIYQ1tjot5eo1_400.jpg.18679e337ad7deb15c1f88bf35d6f915.jpg

The lyrics I wrote aren't finished and I doubt they'll ever be completed but I just wanted to share the few verses I did write. 

20200507_235216.thumb.jpg.aa0bbdd8bb4f036bb6655b3b1450efe7.jpg

Anyways that's pretty much it. :imacat: If you're looking for lyrics to buy, you can see what I've got for sale here, or you can simply PM me for commissioned lyrics. Thanks for reading. :imcute:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh sorry for the flop moment. I fixed the pictures. :)

43 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Thats so cool though! How often do your lyrics sell? And how much comission do you see (sort of an impolite question but I wanna know lol)?

Thank you! Honestly it all depends. Some months I don't sell at all, other months I sell more than five. For a while, I haven't sold anything on premium lyrics so nothing on there is recent as it's all been commission. As for pricing, what I usually do is I ask someone how much they think it should cost and if it's lower than what I can actually give it to them for (the lowest I can go is 30 USD but that's all subject to change) I'll come up with a number. The price can differ based on if you want permanent sole owner ship of the lyrics or if this is just a little something that'll never see the light of day. Price changes based on the content as well. The prices on premium lyrics I feel scare people away so I try to go lower than them. 

Finished it for you (based on the structure of what youve written so far):jj::

Last night out

Before the full time jail begins

Gotta reroute

Be a cash-cow, they say Im unhinged

The handlers who've taken advantage of me say it's so

They got their grip on my fortune, and they don't plan on letting go

Primeney

Is who I used to be

Currentney

Is what your greedy arses made of me

(Chorus):

Conservatorship

They say Im crazy but Im not

Conservatorship

That I cant produce a thought

Conservatorship

Turns out my silence can be bought

Conservatorship, conservatorship

[I ripped off Rihanna's Disturbia for the chorus, but you can have it]:queenflopga:

7 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Last night out

Gotta reroute

Primeney

Is who I used to be

Currentney

(Chorus):

Conservatorship

Conservatorship

Conservatorship

[I ripped off Rihanna's Disturbia for the chorus, but you can have it]:queenflopga:

I legitimately love this! It's so good! I had planned on writing more about her appearance, like I was going to mention the lighter in her hand or the arm we see in the corner that's leading her and how we never see the handlers fully, only their arms. I'm a gemini though so I've got 1000s of unfinished songs and this is one of them. :britdrown: You're a great lyricist though! ❤

11 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

Hi guys :hiii:

In case you didn't know, I'm a singer songwriter who would ultimately like to achieve some level of fame for my music. While I've been working on my debut album for a year now, I've also been selling lyrics for a few years. I sell on a site called premiumlyrics.com, though most of my sales come from people I sell to in person. My lyrics can be a little out there or bizarre at times, as I like to use direct quotes from books, movies, and even my friends. I write lyrics about pictures as well, and this time I used a picture of Britney from 2009.

tumblr_p4xgzwrIYQ1tjot5eo1_400.jpg.18679e337ad7deb15c1f88bf35d6f915.jpg

The lyrics I wrote aren't finished and I doubt they'll ever be completed but I just wanted to share the few verses I did write. 

20200507_235216.thumb.jpg.aa0bbdd8bb4f036bb6655b3b1450efe7.jpg

Anyways that's pretty much it. :imacat: If you're looking for lyrics to buy, you can see what I've got for sale here, or you can simply PM me for commissioned lyrics. Thanks for reading. :imcute:

I love your lyrics ! I hope you'll realize your dream :)

2 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Last night out

Gotta reroute

Primeney

Is who I used to be

Currentney

(Chorus):

Conservatorship

Conservatorship

Conservatorship

I love reading fellow talented songwriters. 

1 hour ago, dark_wolf said:

I love reading fellow talented songwriters. 

31 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

@AmorProhibido is queen though :kyliecry:

Thank you to both of you, you're so sweet! :crying4: @DonoDotto I would love to read some of your material.

14 minutes ago, dark_wolf said:

Both of you are talented, I'm glad that I read what you guys wrote. Britney is also an inspiration for me when I write.
Of the 102 songs I've written, Britney is my main inspiration.

Same with you, @dark_wolf We should make a songwriting group or club on here. :mhm: Maybe even just a thread for people to share their work and discuss it.

2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Thank you to both of you, you're so sweet! :crying4: @DonoDotto I would love to read some of your material.

Same with you, @dark_wolf We should make a songwriting group or club on here. :mhm: Maybe even just a thread for people to share their work and discuss it.

Yeah we should, I'd love to share with you guys my work. I believe there are many other talented people on Exhale :)

So, here's a sneak peek of a song I've written about Britney, it's a song called "Mona Lisa" :
Seems like no one understood your pain
Seems like no one saw you were in pain
It's like your voice has been taken away
Just dry your tears and close your eyes
Everything will be better and you'll smile
Don't trust those liars, don't listen to their lies
They just wanna see you failing, they want you to cry

21 minutes ago, dark_wolf said:

Yeah we should, I'd love to share with you guys my work. I believe there are many other talented people on Exhale :)

So, here's a sneak peek of a song I've written about Britney, it's a song called "Mona Lisa" :
Seems like no one understood your pain
Seems like no one saw you were in pain
It's like your voice has been taken away
Just dry your tears and close your eyes
Everything will be better and you'll smile
Don't trust those liars, don't listen to their lies
They just wanna see you failing, they want you to cry

That sounds amazing! :barbie: I like your style a lot. I feel like you're a good story teller through your lyrics. :brityes: 

24 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

That sounds amazing! :barbie: I like your style a lot. I feel like you're a good story teller through your lyrics. :brityes: 

Aww, thank you so much !
I'm looking forward to being on this group/club share my lyrics & to see yours. 

2 minutes ago, dark_wolf said:

Aww, thank you so much !
I'm looking forward to being on this group/club share my lyrics & to see yours. 

Tbh I'm not sure how I would even do that. I know Exhale+ members can make clubs, but I'm not sure if that feature is out yet and I don't want to make this a plus exclusive group. Maybe I could just make a thread in the Exhale members only section?

Archived