User EasyThere has been reverse catfishing us this whole time (PROOF INSIDE)

Illegally EATEN

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg I didn't notice. I moved it to General now. And ok if Emma Frost @DonoDotto doesn't want us to play in his thread then sure. I'm happy to see myself out. :byebitch:

Let's go, Logan @Mattyj7883. We're out here giving them a hit thread and this is the thanks we get. Let's go some place else. Somewhere we are appreciated. :bigkiss:

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

We'll leave you two love birds now. :comingthru:

Thanks for letting us join you boys @DonoDotto.  Always a pleasure.  :bwink:

catfish: the tv show max GIF by mtv

@Roxxyand I will leave you and @EasyThere be.

nev GIF

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

But I don't want you to leave 

By the time you get this message, it's gonna be too late. So don't bother paging me cause I'll be on my way. See, i grabbed all my diamonds and clothes. Just ask your momma she knows. You're gonna miss me baby hate to say I told you so. :comingthru:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

By the time you get this message, it's gonna be too late. So don't bother paging me cause I'll be on my way. See, i grabbed all my diamonds and clothes. Just ask your momma she knows. You're gonna miss me baby hate to say I told you so. :comingthru:

Dont go I take it back I understood every word of the convo that went on in this thread :pieceofwhat: honestly :pieceofwhat:

10 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

and you are always appreciated now let's go and **** tonight 

Not you back tracking now.

Well at first I didn't know but now it's clear to me. You would cheat with all your freaks and lie compulsively. So I packed up my Louis Vuitton, jumped in your ride and took off. You'll never ever find a girl who loves you more than me. :imhere:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Not you back tracking now.

Well at first I didn't know but now it's clear to me. You would cheat with all your freaks and lie compulsively. So I packed up my Louis Vuitton, jumped in your ride and took off. You'll never ever find a girl who loves you more than me. :imhere:

Oh I think I understand this game now.

Always and forever you and me

Hit me baby one more time

I dont know how to live without your love

You drive me crazy :goat:

Archived