What are your top 12 all-time favorite albums?

Midnight

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, osherlovesbritney said:

ok here's mine 
(not including Israeli Music)

12, Ariana Grande - Sweetener,  Stand out tracks are r.e.m and get well soon

11, Taylor Swift - Lover, .Stand out tracks are Daylight and Lover

10, Britney Spears  - Britney, Stand out tracks are Anticipating and Not a girl

9, Britney Spears- Femme Fatale. Stand out tracks are He about to lose me Selfish and Inside Out

8, Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, . Stand out track is bad guy and xanny 

7, Panic! at the Disco - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die!.  THIS ALBUM IS AMAZING 10/10

6, Ariana Grande- Thank U, Next. Stand out tracks are Bad Idea and make up

5, Charlie Puth - Voicenotes, Stand out tracks are BOY and LA Girls

4, Sufjan Stevens -Carrie & Lowell. Stand out track is fourth of July ( also Mystery of love and Visions of Gideon makes me cry every time- but they are from the soundtrack of call me by your name)

3, Harry Styles- Fine Line -Stand out tracks are Adore you and sunflower

2, Britney Spears - Blackout . Stand out tracks are heaven on earth and why should I be sad

1, Panic at the disco (without the "!" because they dropped it on the album) - Pretty Odd. Stand out tracks are Behind the sea; nine at the afternoon; when the day met the night

I LOVE Panic and tbh most of their/his albums are my favorites but I had to condense mine to one per artist but TASTE at us sharing 2/12 we picked 

1 hour ago, reecejwilson said:

@Roxxy it's such a powerful song. Especially with how it ends  'I know you still see me, I know you still believe'  I can feel how heartbroken Nelly is singing the song  with that instrumental behind her vocals especially, it's so melodic and powerful 

I feel ya. I actually have it on repeat. I included Phoenix earlier but it made me too sad so I just had Magic on repeat. It makes me feel good cause I actually don't feel good atm. And I needed a song like that. :imacat:

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Taste 

Omg do you like Doll Domination too? :idkney: Taste omg. 🧡

42 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg I didn’t know you were that much of a Mandy stan but yeah that album slayed my existence! 

I told you I have all peak Mandy albums + AWTR soundtrack, HTD soundtrack, and Chasing Liberty and AWTR. She was lowkey my true #2 after Britney :haha: but i never realized how hard I was stanning cause all i knew then was that it's Britney and Xtina only. I only came to realize I Mandy was my true #2 in the 2000s after I bought Best of Mandy Moore cause I cried listening to it for the first time. I didn't even feel that way when I bought Keeps Getting Better. :sobbing:

OMG Futurebeep/LovesoundsVoicenotes and American Idiot TASTE OH MY GAWD :yasqueen: if the list was a little longer, I would have F/L and AI on the list as well. I was really a rocker chic in high school and a h0e post-HS.:imacat: I just realized you have 2 Future disco albums. You're the Donna Summer of Exhale. :barbie:

28 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok I’ll sing Only Hope and keep Shane West all to myself

Ok you take that. I'll sing If You Believe by Rachel Lampa. :barbie:

13 minutes ago, Midnight said:

YAS Sis that album an ****  

TAAAASTE OMGGG so many nights playing this album while i was on training!

6 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Charlie is so cute, but his hair legit looks like a mid-west housewife in that vid.

Ohh Charlie makes me wanna lala in the kitchen on the floor 

Stop stealing my menses i hate you :pika:

• Content Curators
Just now, Roxxy said:

I read it too but I thought not to reply to his post anymore cause I know he's busy with the new project his boss gave him. I'm considerate like that. :imacat:

Oh how considerate, awww my heart is melting :ohi:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived