Shallon Lester is getting cancelled for roasting Selena Gomez..

jordeezy river red

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I haven’t seen this one but her other ones, it sorta adds up. I know there are selena fans here but I think she’s changed. I believe what Shallon says despite knowing I will get hate because there’s a consistent pattern with Selena. I stopped respecting her after she paid her friend who gave her a kidney dust and nonchantly drinking again saying she’s allowed to have a drink here and there. I feel her and a lot of popstars are hiding behind excuses while still enjoying their lives but when things go wrong it’s “oh no my anxiety! I’m sad!” 
first it was lupus then it was depression then now she’s saying she realizes she has  bi polar. I guess I’m being harsh because all these young singers are crying how hard it is when we have Britney who is in worst situation than them and it pisses me off when fans go “Aw poor her, she’s been through a lot-“ 

• Super Mods
34 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I’m not current on Millennial gossip. I’m watching anyway because why not. Shallon Lester kinda comes across as the female version of Perez Hilton. 

yeah but I feel she's fair compared to Perez and unlike Perez, she actually worked for a tabloid magazine. She's just getting a lot of hate with Selena but no one said anything when she went off on other celebrities. When she did the Ellen video everyone was like "Yeah you tell em!" but when it's their favorite, they are against her. I didn't agree with some of the things she said about Britney but I'm not gonna take those comments to heart. I don't take her comments seriously, it's entertainment. It's just like if you get around with your girlfriends and gossip. 

Archived