Jennifer Lawrence's new face

Jordan Miller

15 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

It apparently has horrendous reviews and entirely defeats the purpose and originality of the first movie (I also read the plot on wikipedia and really dont get why the creators would go for something so generic and tired)

Thats why Ive decided to pass on watching it :mhm:

But is it scary. Cause I love being curled up in bed under the sheets eating cookies and horror movies. :unreal: Also, I kinda have this thing about movies or tv shows, when I start it, i have to see it through till the end even if the sequels or the following seasons get boring. I don't know but like it bothers me to know there's a sequel and I haven't seen it. :wontcry:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

But is it scary. Cause I love being curled up in bed under the sheets eating cookies and horror movies. :unreal: Also, I kinda have this thing about movies or tv shows, when I start it, i have to see it through till the end even if the sequels or the following seasons get boring. I don't know but like it bothers me to know there's a sequel and I haven't seen it. :wontcry:

Havent seen it, on imdb average user rating is 4.4 out of 10 which is awful

Good horror movies are usually only 5.5 and up (the gp is so extreme when it comes to horror movies, either they trash them or they like them)

I prefer not to ruin good movies by watching their terrible sequels

5 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

Havent seen it, on imdb average user rating is 4.4 out of 10 which is awful

Good horror movies are usually only 5.5 and up (the gp is so extreme when it comes to horror movies, either they trash them or they like them)

I prefer not to ruin good movies by watching their terrible sequels

Lucky you but i can't cause it just eats me up like when The Walking Dead started going downhill and then a new season came I kinda delayed watching it cause I know it would be a drag but over time it just bothers me like omg i'm missing a lot like what is going on I have to watch it:wontcry:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Lucky you but i can't cause it just eats me up like when The Walking Dead started going downhill and then a new season came I kinda delayed watching it cause I know it would be a drag but over time it just bothers me like omg i'm missing a lot like what is going on I have to watch it:wontcry:

Omg why :wontcry::wontcry:

1 minute ago, DanaDotte said:

Omg why :wontcry::wontcry:

I don't know I'm just like that. I have terrible FOMO when it comes to movies and series. The worst being One Tree Hill. I delayed watching S7 cause I know i'm gonna be bored af and then S8 came and S9 and then it ended and I always tell myself one day when I have absolutely nothing else better to watch than S7 to S9 of One Tree Hill, i will watch it. And until now it bothers me that I still haven't. Like everytime the show gets brought up, it's like my stomach just twists and I wanna throw up. :wontcry: I just couldn't yet cause there's still so many other relevant stuff I should be watching but it still bothers me. :yasqueen:

Her face looks "Beauty Worked', after reading about how stars even edit their home videos to look perfect, nothing surprises me at this point. This is a national message, maybe she wanted to slay!

POM and WB ruined edited Photoshop, CGI videos for me.

Archived