Chromatica gets delayed, while Interscope finally unleashed The Deluxe to Gwen's truth album

Spicechinodiva

In 2016 Gwen released an underrated masterpiece her lone #1 solo album "This is what the truth feels like" second overall if you include 1995's Tragic Kingdom by her band No Doubt.

I know people are mixed on this album. But it's really personal. Even probably includes the greatest subtle diss ever to someone's ex. She does slam Gavin and his *** addiction a lot. But the fact in Rare she slams and dubs Miranda a stupid girl for letting Blake go.

Anyway.  As usual There was a deluxe. Sold exclusively at target stores. But unlike Madame X. It was never given a digital release... until now. We get the 17 track international deluxe with the four bonus tracks and The international bonus track Loveable. 

The bonus material adds more juicy material even telling Gavin he f'd cos he will never get another girl like her on Loveable. 

Honestly she's right. His current girl is a 1,000 steps below gwen. But he admits. He's happy cos he's in an open relationship and that was what ended their relationship. He wasn't satisfied with just Gwen. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:qtbrit:

The Love.Angel.Music.Baby. erasure.

L.A.M.B. is easily her best solo album. TIWTTFL can't hold a candle to it. I like a number of songs from the album but again Truth's best songs can not even compete with even the weakest songs from L.A.M.B.

Personal does not mean quality. I'm not saying Truth is a bad album but to go so far as to say it is her second best (and best solo) album is a bit too much and is a stretch. Hihi. You preach about Madame X being Madonna's most critically acclaimed album in 10 years and yet you overlook Truth's metacritic score which is waaay lower than L.A.M.B. :mattafact:

It's a pretty great solid but it's not perfect. IMO, it's a bit too long, and some of the songs feel like filler material. Also, "Red Flag" is freakin' awful while "Baby Don't Lie" 100% should've been on the album. :donewithit: Highlights: Misery, You're My Favorite, Make Me Like You, Used to Love You, Me Without You, Send Me a Picture, Asking 4 It. :kfed:

Archived