How does the Whitney Houston hologram make you feel?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks real but kinda creepy. I guess on hand you get to "experience" one of the greatest vocalist of all time. She likely wouldn't have liked this considering she was real vocal about performances always being live. I hope they are using her love vocals which were amazing. I'm not quite sure how you duplicate the live version. It's also odd the chose to go with a younger version of Whitney. We all saw her age. 

I think this idea works better for like Selena or Aaliyah an artist taken in her prime not one that we witnessed ruin her voice and image. 

weird, gross, creepy, also lowkey disrespectful... :disappointed: can we please appreciate the legacies of deceased artists without milking their name and brand?! or at least make sure a good (and I mean good) portion of the proceeds go to the artists' families. :nyschool: I'm sure there's plenty of people involved in this that are doing it for the right reasons, but still... I just can't help but feel like this is not it. :gtfo:

Archived