Bad Bunny dancing in his underwear

Roxxy

Bad Bunny just posted a thirst trap on his Instagram that can easily rival Maluma's Calvin Klein ad campaign.

The video - that is less than 10 seconds long - features him in a bathroom while wearing only his underwear, bopping to Safaera, one of the songs from his just released second studio album, YHLQMDLG. He even zooms in on his package. :letitburn:

Check out my husband, Bad Bunny, here.

Choke me daddy~

bad-bunny-dancing.jpg

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

He reminds me of Harry Style in the way that I can picture him dating a woman OR a man and I wouldn't be surprised at all. He has a good energy to him. :brityes:

^^^I hope he claps dem cheeks gurl! 

You know what, he does have that energy to him. He's also an LGBTQ ally so i guess it's not beneath him. ❤

He's so hot. :shaktongue:

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Omg I literally just came on to post this and you beat me to it. A queen!

Ugh you have no idea. I've only listened to his new album twice this week so I'm not familiar with all the songs yet and it took me a while before I found which song he was playing in the video - before posting here. The struggle was real. :mhm:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Ugh you have no idea. I've only listened to his new album twice this week so I'm not familiar with all the songs yet and it took me a while before I found which song he was playing in the video - before posting here. The struggle was real. :mhm:

Do you know Spanish?

13 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Do you know Spanish?

Yeah. Everyone in Africa can read Spanish.

first you bloat cady heron GIF

Yeah, haha no. I know the basic greetings or like words are familiar to me because of listening to J.Lo and Shakira and Maluma and Bad Bunny. But I don't "know" Spanish. It explains it all in the label!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah. Everyone in Africa can read Spanish.

first you bloat cady heron GIF

Yeah, haha no. I know the basic greetings or like words are familiar to me because of listening to J.Lo and Shakira and Maluma and Bad Bunny. But I don't "know" Spanish. It explains it all in the label!

I don't speak Spanish, but I can if you like- Oow!:runga:

I have no clue what he is saying, but when I listen to Maluma and that **** voice, I feel like I'm his ****** napalm! :werk:

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I don't speak Spanish, but I can if you like- Oow!

OHHHHHHH SH---------T!!! That was fire! Why didn't I think of thaaat. UGH :letitburn:

Me too. Maluma's voice really does it for me + his looks. :carpoolney:

With Bad Bunny, I don't exactly like the type of music that he makes cause I think it's very like the current sound of music nowadays and I'm not really into that. Like trap or whatever. I like him because of the way he looks. I feel like he's such a bad boy - man. And because I already like him as a person, it was easier for me to listen to his music. Well, not easy but like bearable. Like just my background noise. I first discovered him after hearing Mayores with Becky G which is a super bop. Ughhh. So good.

• Like 1
Just now, Sinned_88 said:

Sí, claro. Can you imagine how it'll bounce in slow motion? :thirsty:

See that's the thing. It doesn't even seem like it's bouncing at all. I don't know if it's maybe bouncing just a little or his underwear is just tight. Regardless, bounce or no bounce, i'm sure he's packin. :omgreallyney:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

See that's the thing. It doesn't even seem like it's bouncing at all. I don't know if it's maybe bouncing just a little or his underwear is just tight. Regardless, bounce or no bounce, i'm sure he's packin. :omgreallyney:

God, it's hard to see (no pun intended). Why does he keep moving his phone around? :wontcry:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.