Bad Bunny dancing in his underwear

Roxxy

Bad Bunny just posted a thirst trap on his Instagram that can easily rival Maluma's Calvin Klein ad campaign.

The video - that is less than 10 seconds long - features him in a bathroom while wearing only his underwear, bopping to Safaera, one of the songs from his just released second studio album, YHLQMDLG. He even zooms in on his package. :letitburn:

Check out my husband, Bad Bunny, here.

Choke me daddy~

bad-bunny-dancing.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

He reminds me of Harry Style in the way that I can picture him dating a woman OR a man and I wouldn't be surprised at all. He has a good energy to him. :brityes:

^^^I hope he claps dem cheeks gurl! 

You know what, he does have that energy to him. He's also an LGBTQ ally so i guess it's not beneath him. ❤

He's so hot. :shaktongue:

37 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Omg I literally just came on to post this and you beat me to it. A queen!

Ugh you have no idea. I've only listened to his new album twice this week so I'm not familiar with all the songs yet and it took me a while before I found which song he was playing in the video - before posting here. The struggle was real. :mhm:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Ugh you have no idea. I've only listened to his new album twice this week so I'm not familiar with all the songs yet and it took me a while before I found which song he was playing in the video - before posting here. The struggle was real. :mhm:

Do you know Spanish?

13 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Do you know Spanish?

Yeah. Everyone in Africa can read Spanish.

first you bloat cady heron GIF

Yeah, haha no. I know the basic greetings or like words are familiar to me because of listening to J.Lo and Shakira and Maluma and Bad Bunny. But I don't "know" Spanish. It explains it all in the label!

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah. Everyone in Africa can read Spanish.

first you bloat cady heron GIF

Yeah, haha no. I know the basic greetings or like words are familiar to me because of listening to J.Lo and Shakira and Maluma and Bad Bunny. But I don't "know" Spanish. It explains it all in the label!

I don't speak Spanish, but I can if you like- Oow!:runga:

I have no clue what he is saying, but when I listen to Maluma and that **** voice, I feel like I'm his ****** napalm! :werk:

11 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I don't speak Spanish, but I can if you like- Oow!

OHHHHHHH SH---------T!!! That was fire! Why didn't I think of thaaat. UGH :letitburn:

Me too. Maluma's voice really does it for me + his looks. :carpoolney:

With Bad Bunny, I don't exactly like the type of music that he makes cause I think it's very like the current sound of music nowadays and I'm not really into that. Like trap or whatever. I like him because of the way he looks. I feel like he's such a bad boy - man. And because I already like him as a person, it was easier for me to listen to his music. Well, not easy but like bearable. Like just my background noise. I first discovered him after hearing Mayores with Becky G which is a super bop. Ughhh. So good.

Just now, Sinned_88 said:

Sí, claro. Can you imagine how it'll bounce in slow motion? :thirsty:

See that's the thing. It doesn't even seem like it's bouncing at all. I don't know if it's maybe bouncing just a little or his underwear is just tight. Regardless, bounce or no bounce, i'm sure he's packin. :omgreallyney:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

See that's the thing. It doesn't even seem like it's bouncing at all. I don't know if it's maybe bouncing just a little or his underwear is just tight. Regardless, bounce or no bounce, i'm sure he's packin. :omgreallyney:

God, it's hard to see (no pun intended). Why does he keep moving his phone around? :wontcry:

Archived