Watch Selena Gomez perform "Feel Me" live

Jordan Miller

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Am I just missing something :hideous:

Lol the song was first teased back then on the tour. Fans had been longing for a studio version for a while and she’s finally released one.

anyway I thought the performance was good, the production on the song sounded slightly better than it does on the studio version.

On 3/5/2020 at 7:35 PM, Isla said:

Lol the song was first teased back then on the tour. Fans had been longing for a studio version for a while and she’s finally released one.

anyway I thought the performance was good, the production on the song sounded slightly better than it does on the studio version.

The studio version leaked like 2 years ago and is only slightly different than the new studio version. Idk why she even re-released when its been leaked for so long.:smokney2:

15 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

lmfao shes just as lazy as brinny

Selena is a true stan!:ipass:

22 hours ago, Born2Die said:

The studio version leaked like 2 years ago and is only slightly different than the new studio version. Idk why she even re-released when its been leaked for so long.:smokney2:

Selena is a true stan!:ipass:

Yeah I was a bit confused over that too. She should have released it as a standalone single in 2016 in something. 

Archived