I can't blame Britney.

THE BAJAN VIBE

Britney wants to quit music according to Jayden. Well, I would want the same. Britney was passionate about music and dancing because she got inspiration from it, and it was her way to express herself. Britney was a real artist back in the day, she looked for inspiration and vibes to spread her voice though her music. That's the reason she fought her team so many time since the beginning. She wanted control to make music, writting, the image, she wanted to feel free to create.

Britney has been not free for more than a decade now and it's such an horrible experience for everyone who experiences anything like that. But for an artist? It's a living hell, it's death. She cannot release anything inspirational, real or auto-biography because her team or label only want to sell the oversexualized Britney image and it does not work anymore. It's not realistic and it does look cheap and desperated now. Do you remember the old footage from the 'Make Me' music video filming? Shame.

I can't blame Britney. She does not feel passion because she's been releasing music and videos wich does not represent her  for too long. It's not Britney.:icant2:

I hope she can take control over her life and career someday.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Britney wants to quit music according to Jayden. Well, I would want the same. Britney was passionate about music and dancing because she got inspiration from it, and it was her way to express herself. Britney was a real artist back in the day, she looked for inspiration and vibes to spread her voice though her music. That's the reason she fought her team so many time since the beginning. She wanted control to make music, writting, the image, she wanted to feel free to create.

Britney has been not free for more than a decade now and it's such an horrible experience for everyone who experiences anything like that. But for an artist? It's a living hell, it's death. She cannot release anything inspirational, real or auto-biography because her team or label only want to sell the oversexualized Britney image and it does not work anymore. It's not realistic and it does look cheap and desperated now. Do you remember the old footage from the 'Make Me' music video filming? Shame.

I can't blame Britney. She does not feel passion because she's been releasing music and videos wich does not represent her  for too long. It's not Britney.:icant2:

I hope she can take control over her life and career someday.

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I agree 100% and I stand by her decision

Breathe on Me blatantly should have been the follow-up to Toxic and Everytime (It is actually debatable whether the label even wanted those as singles because they were barely promoted during that fall 2003 cycle).

As good as the understandably unpromoted Blackout, is she probably should have started her own label in 2004 and her own fashion brand, which as was previously said, would have been bigger in 2004 than what Jessica Simpson or Rihanna have been doing.

Outrageous was basically "the end".  Don't forget she already suffered a knee injury on tour earlier that year and basically re-injured her knee.

I would still say she is a survivor of an insane music industry and media, especially after 9 studio albums and right now needs to live her life.

And hopefully the Broadway Show is a positive for her as well.

3 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Breathe on Me blatantly should have been the follow-up to Toxic and Everytime (It is actually debatable whether the label even wanted those as singles because they were barely promoted during that fall 2003 cycle).

As good as the understandably unpromoted Blackout, is she probably should have started her own label in 2004 and her own fashion brand, which as was previously said, would have been bigger in 2004 than what Jessica Simpson or Rihanna have been doing.

Outrageous was basically "the end".  Don't forget she already suffered a knee injury on tour earlier that year and basically re-injured her knee.

I would still say she is a survivor of an insane music industry and media, especially after 9 studio albums and right now needs to live her life.

And hopefully the Broadway Show is a positive for her as well.

I think Blackout was her last real era since it was her last creative process. Circus was all about a 'lighter' image. I remember all the songs her team rejected because they were not good to re-launch the Britney brand. So, I think after 2010, she decided she wanted to be a normal woman with not interest in the industry anymore. Sadly, it was not an allowed option.

Archived