Katy Perry reveals she's pregnant in the video for new ballad "Never Worn White"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blah. Boring. I don’t even know why she’s doing a song called “never worn white,” we all know you were married before. Even if you didn’t wear a white dress for that wedding that’s clearly what the title alludes to. She’s clearly just using her wedding and now the fact that she’s pregnant to try to remain relevant. This is why I haven’t been a fan of hers for a long time. Nothing about her feels authentic. I think she would sell her soul for a hit. i just don’t see her as an artist. 

4 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

. Nothing about her feels authentic. I think she would sell her soul for a hit. i just don’t see her as an artist. 

She has been the most authentic she's ever been in this droplet era. She herself said she doesn't care about charts anymore and clearly doesn't promote the music she puts out. She is NOT desperate for a hit. You don't know how much happy her fans are that she's releasing such personal songs.

God this woman can never win

18 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I thought 'never worn white' was like a wedding thing, but she was married to Russell Brand at one point, wasn't she? That kinda ruins my interpretation. :umomg:

9 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Maybe it's a song about someone who got pregnant before marriage - women used to wear beige in that scenario. 

5 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Blah. Boring. I don’t even know why she’s doing a song called “never worn white,” we all know you were married before. Even if you didn’t wear a white dress for that wedding that’s clearly what the title alludes to. She’s clearly just using her wedding and now the fact that she’s pregnant to try to remain relevant. This is why I haven’t been a fan of hers for a long time. Nothing about her feels authentic. I think she would sell her soul for a hit. i just don’t see her as an artist. 

8:50 minute mark

9 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

She’s clearly just using her wedding and now the fact that she’s pregnant to try to remain relevant. This is why I haven’t been a fan of hers for a long time. Nothing about her feels authentic. I think she would sell her soul for a hit. i just don’t see her as an artist. 

giphy.gif

W5PZ.gif

DeficientApprehensiveGrizzlybear-size_re

Hi!

Only 3 gifs are allowed. TEEHEE ❤ i removed just the first one so I could preserve the joke.

Roxxy 💋

Archived