Expect lots of post from Lou Taylor on Britney Instagram today

Cappycorn87

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

She really did? What goes inside that evil mind of hers, it just looks like chaos in there.

Yeah I have notifications set when she posts new posts and stories. It was during my lunch break around the 1:20pm (east coast) time. I saw the notification and just as I clicked to see it I got like 3 more literally less than a minute later. I said "Damn, how many did she post?" and my coworker sitting across from me asked what was going on. Told her it's a Britney thing... It's too complicated lol 

5 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Told her it's a Britney thing... It's too complicated lol 

:shadelaugh:

So true. Britney is like family in a way, she’s like our lovable quirky aunt lol 

10 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Yeah I have notifications set when she posts new posts and stories. It was during my lunch break around the 1:20pm (east coast) time. I saw the notification and just as I clicked to see it I got like 3 more literally less than a minute later. I said "Damn, how many did she post?" and my coworker sitting across from me asked what was going on. Told her it's a Britney thing... It's too complicated lol 

What is she posting though? Like “on my way to court #yolo!”:jlostare:

1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

I don’t think Bryan raised enough to pay his latest legal bill. Not sure what that means for the future of his case.

Also, he appears to have deleted his Twitter. :decisions:

I remember it being mentioned that one of Britney mom friend donated

About his Twitter, Britney mom would eventually delete her Instagram. I hope it was a suggestion from a lawyer.

8 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I remember it being mentioned that one of Britney mom friend donated

About his Twitter, Britney mom would eventually delete her Instagram. I hope it was a suggestion from a lawyer.

Yeah I posted that she had donated awhile back. Unfortunately, I think the implication is that he either lost or can’t afford to go further. 

I don’t think Lou actually won the lawsuit, so hopefully he isn’t being too hard on himself. That’s a victory in my eyes.

4Ufz3pW.png

23 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Yeah I posted that she had donated awhile back. Unfortunately, I think the implication is that he either lost or can’t afford to go further. 

I don’t think Lou actually won the lawsuit, so hopefully he isn’t being too hard on himself. That’s a victory in my eyes.

4Ufz3pW.png

Something must have went down today and most likely not in Lou favor as we can see by the posting spree on Britney Instagram Wed and today and that bullshit article the blast posted on Wed.

Archived