Does Sam take the Instagram videos?

PZHSB

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Idk but someone please tell them to stop posting video in low quality.

Why it is always in that way? All her insta video are in a shitty quality

I’m guessing it was sent to someone with an Android. My iPhone videos always look like **** on my bfs android. 

10 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Idk but someone please tell them to stop posting video in low quality.

Why it is always in that way? All her insta video are in a shitty quality

I’m thinking they probably lower her quality in her actual phone settings. she talked about how she lost like 12 hours of footage going to Hawaii she probably has like hundreds of hours of video.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, AleXelA said:

Do you think he lives with her now? So  isn't he's always around...? But her videos/photos on trying on outfits, I agree about the tripod.

I doubt it. Otherwise we would see more frequent pics of them together but every time we see them together he’s always looking a bit polished and put together. Plus I think he would be more tied down living with her knowing she’s very needy. I think a young guy in his mid 20s would want his independence and focus on his career which we all know he cares about more.

Nah I don't think he lived with her. He's just taking advantage of her. He still has his own place because the other day he posted himself laying on a bed (or couch?) with his dog. 

That poor dog had to be the subject of his dumb post. "Did you forget to do your cardio today?".... Dog looked at him like "*****, **** you, yeah I did forget. Purposely." 

7 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Nah I don't think he lived with her. He's just taking advantage of her. He still has his own place because the other day he posted himself laying on a bed (or couch?) with his dog. 

That poor dog had to be the subject of his dumb post. "Did you forget to do your cardio today?".... Dog looked at him like "*****, **** you, yeah I did forget. Purposely." 

I just looked through his IG and can't find it lol! 

He keeps her in fitness check I'm sure.

Archived