Jump to content

Are these Britney's vocals on "Nudity"?


Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

We all know Britney was presented with this song.  I wish she had released her version.  Did they keep Britney's vocals in Kylie's released version?  What do you think?

 

Bloodshy & Avant never offered her this song

As someone already pointed out above the background vocals were done by co-writer Karen Poole

nu-di-ty.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Just now, jordeezy said:

There were rumors that they did create it for Britney 

Exactly but these rumours only started because of the similarities in the sound with Blackout and both albums being released on 2007

They also said that they offered her Speakerphone from this album too, Brave from Jennifer Lopez's album of the same name and Shy Boy, Young and in Love and See My Side from Jordin Sparks' self-titled album

If anything I'm more inclined to believe that the one song they presented her with actually was See My Side based on this quote from Robyn since she co-wrote that song

Quote

"One magazine wrote an article about me writing with Britney Spears. I've written songs in the past that I know she's recorded, but I never write songs for other people because I write it just for myself. Some of my songs have ended up on other people's records and Britney has recorded songs I have written in the past, but she's not recording songs that I've made now." (2007)

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
43 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

If anything I'm more inclined to believe that the one song they presented her with actually was See My Side based on this quote from Robyn since she co-wrote that song

 

So she wasn't referring to Piece Of Me in that quote?

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Isla said:

So she wasn't referring to Piece Of Me in that quote?

Most likely she was. By saying songs she might just be referring to Over to You Now and Piece of Me rather than a different song

For example about what she said about not writing songs for other people, one song she wrote for her album was later offered to Britney in 2001 but she rejected it and ended up being recorded by dutch singer Sita

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Most likely she was. By saying songs she might just be referring to Over to You Now and Piece of Me rather than a different song

For example about what she said about not writing songs for other people, one song she wrote for her album was later offered to Britney in 2001 but she rejected it and ended up being recorded by dutch singer Sita

 

Oh I see. And yes, I heard about that Sita song!

Link to comment
1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Exactly but these rumours only started because of the similarities in the sound with Blackout and both albums being released on 2007

They also said that they offered her Speakerphone from this album too, Brave from Jennifer Lopez's album of the same name and Shy Boy, Young and in Love and See My Side from Jordin Sparks' self-titled album

If anything I'm more inclined to believe that the one song they presented her with actually was See My Side based on this quote from Robyn since she co-wrote that song

 

That song is way older than X and Blackout 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
48 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Most likely she was. By saying songs she might just be referring to Over to You Now and Piece of Me rather than a different song

For example about what she said about not writing songs for other people, one song she wrote for her album was later offered to Britney in 2001 but she rejected it and ended up being recorded by dutch singer Sita

 

See, this is why I never doubt Britney when it comes to her music. She has such good instincts and made the right call, it’s so forgettable and sooooo boring. 

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...