What if Britney ran away to another country?

fays1

What would happen if Britney agreed to go on tour, and while shes in London (or any other country), she refuse to go back to America and lives as a free person? Can they force her to go back to America and stay in her conservatorship? I guess she wont have access to her own money, but im sure she can easily do something to get money.

I know she wont do this because of her kids, but Kevin would now have to communicate directly with Britney to get money out of her, and she can negotiate with him on the kids. Or maybe use the British court to get her kids? In 3 years, her kids will be adults anyway and they can do whatever they want.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

London is a long distance to run to... Since I don't think she'll be able to book airplane tickets without her "caretakers" :fu:

She can agree to go on tour or something, and then refuse to go back. I only chose London as an example because she loves it there. It could apply to any country like Canada for example. It could also be another state but that could be tricky as her father could apply the conservatorship in all states.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

He doesn't even have to negotiate with her but with the conservators

Who knows tbh, all this time we thought the conservatorship was universal, so to speak, and then we learned that it had to be approved on each state. So basically, she was free every time she performed in Vegas, but didn't run away. Who knows if she knows.

The conservators wont have any control of Britney, why would he negotiate with them? 

Yes Britney was "free" when she toured but she is under threats. Example is custody and money being taken away from her. Or things they allow her to do like drive or go on vacation in Mexico.

3 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Yes Britney was "free" when she toured but she is under threats. Example is custody and money being taken away from her. Or things they allow her to do like drive or go on vacation in Mexico.

Exactly, and that's what answers your hypothetical scenario. In order for her to decide such thing as to stay in London or Philippines or any other place, she would need to not be threatened by anyone. Also, she couldn't just go live somewhere else and figure out what to do to eat, she would need to get a lawyer or some kind of protection because I guess her conservators could do something through the authorities of wherever she goes, because it's as if a kid ran away to another country. The parents or tutors could demand the authorities to retrieve the kid, and I bet the conservators of a conservatee can do the same.

Off topic, I googled conservatee 'cause the corrector was marking it as wrong, and the first thing that came up was a picture of Britney

conse.png

:wontcry:

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Exactly, and that's what answers your hypothetical scenario. In order for her to decide such thing as to stay in London or Philippines or any other place, she would need to not be threatened by anyone. Also, she couldn't just go live somewhere else and figure out what to do to eat, she would need to get a lawyer or some kind of protection because I guess her conservators could do something through the authorities of wherever she goes, because it's as if a kid ran away to another country. The parents or tutors could demand the authorities to retrieve the kid, and I bet the conservators of a conservatee can do the same.

Well those threats are only valid while shes under the conservatorship in America. If hypothetically shes in London, her conservators cant tell her she cant go on vacation or drive a car. 

Conservatorships are made for people who are almost brain dead and cant move, and almost dying at the age of 80. This is why its usually only applied in one state. So it would be hard to make the case to use the British authority against her because her conservatorship does not even apply in other states in America.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

In order for her to decide such thing as to stay in London or Philippines or any other place

Thank you! :rihannayas:

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Off topic, I googled conservatee 'cause the corrector was marking it as wrong, and the first thing that came up was a picture of Britney

conse.png

:wontcry:

:sobbing:

In Europe the Term conservatorship isn’t existing. So I suppose that if she ran away it would be about politics whether she would need to go back or not. But as they don’t know the term and are pretty strong about human rights she could get a good lawyer and try to talk to the EU. However every state that would keep her would get in trouble with the US. So I fear as she’s not a citizen of any European state she might have to go back to America 

• Super Mods

I mean it’s not that simple otherwise she would have done it. I think she would rather put up with the cship if that means she can see her kids which is why she puts up with their money making schemes because everything she does is for them, so if she has to work her *** off, she would. Also, there’s gonna be a huge search for her and then it’s gonna look bad on her as “look she’s going crazy again” and then she gets put in a mental facility as punishment for running away while the public thinks they are treating her and her team will tell the public that is why she is in the cship because she does crazy stuff like this. 

Archived