Windy Whealiams talks about Brinty again

falka

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Martini said:

Omg when she asked the audience if Britney looked okay and nobody clapped

giphy.gif

That was seriously weird, cuz Britney looked classy and pretty.

That was probably staged:mj:, I don't believe only one girl appreciated that look.
btw the movie sucked, only DiCaprio was worth the trip, he's demon probably

What's with that coughing:madonna:, is it when U don't want to say sth but have to, or U want but cannot?

4 hours ago, falka said:

That was seriously weird, cuz Britney looked classy and pretty.

That was probably staged:mj:, I don't believe only one girl appreciated that look.
btw the movie sucked, only DiCaprio was worth the trip, he's demon probably

What's with that coughing:madonna:, is it when U don't want to say sth but have to, or U want but cannot?

I think Wendy has been hitting the crackpipe again and it's making her cough :cuteneylaugh:

On 12/12/2019 at 6:05 AM, Martini said:

I think Wendy has been hitting the crackpipe again and it's making her cough :cuteneylaugh:

oh:kisses2all:some say that she faked addiction:), but I'm too dim to know why one would do such a thing and Windy :lessons:don't know about Terracotta army, huh ? Twins :deadbanana:

I think Wendy has actually got this one right and it's a really good levelled response from somebody who is usually a hypershady *****.

My mum said from the very beginning, they always favour the mother so when she temporarily lost custody all them years ago, there must have been a reeeeal reason for that. It does really make you wonder. 70/30 in favour of the father is odd.

I love Britney and I want the best for her and I hope she gets what she wants. Hopefully this time out has given her a new sense of perspective and zen that she hadn't had a chance to attain for the past 10 years because she's been milked dry by the industry.

Archived