Promote Yourself

dark_wolf

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, rawbrit said:

Great thread! That's a lot of songs! how do you get inspired?

I like photography, in particular capturing sacred geometry. The synesthesia helps  :yesokay:

Thank you so much. I started writing my first song at the age of 13.
I get inspired by listening to music (mainly Britney who's my biggest inspiration (some other singers as well)) but also by hearing people's stories, by everything. 
You can also check my songs & tell me what you think about them 
https://alienlyrics.skyrock.com/

Do you have a portfolio ? If so, how many pics have you taken ?

30 minutes ago, dark_wolf said:

Thank you so much. I started writing my first song at the age of 13.
I get inspired by listening to music (mainly Britney who's my biggest inspiration (some other singers as well)) but also by hearing people's stories, by everything. 
You can also check my songs & tell me what you think about them 
https://alienlyrics.skyrock.com/

Do you have a portfolio ? If so, how many pics have you taken ?

I noticed! I really like Phoenix and (I Am) Me :clap: I can almost hear them In my head :orly:

working very hard on it actually, I put a lot on my insta as well

https://www.instagram.com/seaminerals92/

2 hours ago, rawbrit said:

I noticed! I really like Phoenix and (I Am) Me :clap: I can almost hear them In my head :orly:

working very hard on it actually, I put a lot on my insta as well

https://www.instagram.com/seaminerals92/

Aww, thanks ! Phoenix was written with Britney in mind, she could sing something like that (when she is released from her dad the conservatorship).
I wrote (I Am) Me because I was kinda angry at people blaming me for actually, being me. And I told them I was no sheep but an alien. Then when I got home, I took my laptop and wrote.
And I love your photos, especially the ones with flowers/trees. You're very gifted. :clap: Have you thought about doing this professionally ?

1 hour ago, dark_wolf said:

Aww, thanks ! Phoenix was written with Britney in mind, she could sing something like that (when she is released from her dad the conservatorship).
I wrote (I Am) Me because I was kinda angry at people blaming me for actually, being me. And I told them I was no sheep but an alien. Then when I got home, I took my laptop and wrote.
And I love your photos, especially the ones with flowers/trees. You're very gifted. :clap: Have you thought about doing this professionally ?

yeah the feels really bring out the spark when writing, I understand. Nice way to hone your skill! gotta love how passion works :orly:

and thank you so much! I have and probably will :qtbrit: really in the flow with it atm.

6 hours ago, rawbrit said:

yeah the feels really bring out the spark when writing, I understand. Nice way to hone your skill! gotta love how passion works :orly:

and thank you so much! I have and probably will :qtbrit: really in the flow with it atm.

Some of the songs were written when I was angry/sad and I think they're the best ones. Gonna put more songs on the blog.

You should, definetely. As I said, you're very gifted.

1 hour ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Amazing stuff - that's a lot of songs dark-wolf! Do you ever have melodies in your mind when you write them??

Weirdly enough, I was about to post a thread because I wanted to share a track I put out today but I'm too much of a pu$$y so I'll put it in here! https://soundcloud.com/itsfuxkingjoshy/damage-control

Hope you like it! :bop:

Thank you so much :) For some songs I do, but I dunno how to make melodies, so I only write.

Anyway, I checked your page & I listened to all the songs. I like what I heard, especially 01:23 & Revive (being my faves).

21 hours ago, dark_wolf said:

Thank you so much :) For some songs I do, but I dunno how to make melodies, so I only write.

Anyway, I checked your page & I listened to all the songs. I like what I heard, especially 01:23 & Revive (being my faves).

I wouldn't think too much into creating melodies, just let it flow out of you! :) You certainly have enough material, you should definitely try!!

Aww thanks! Revive seems to be a popular one, I'm currently putting some lyrics over 01.23

On 6/26/2019 at 2:00 PM, BabyBabyBay said:

I wouldn't think too much into creating melodies, just let it flow out of you! :) You certainly have enough material, you should definitely try!!

Aww thanks! Revive seems to be a popular one, I'm currently putting some lyrics over 01.23

I will let the ones who master the creation of music to do it. I'll just write lyrics.

And I'm looking forward to listening to 01:23.

Archived