Watch Camila Cabello And Shawn Mendes' Hot & Steamy Video For "Señorita"

Jordan Miller

• Leader

camila-cabello-shawn-mendes-senorita.jpg

CAMILA CABELLO AND SHAWN MENDES HEAT UP THE INTERNET WITH THEIR NEW VISUAL.

Camila and Shawn captured lightning in a bottle when they released “I Know What You Did Last Summer” in 2015, but a lot has changed since then. Both become pop superstars in their own right, but what hasn’t differed is their in-studio chemistry with one another. 

Their new collab, “Señorita,” is a slinky mid-tempo that finds the two duetting over sugary guitar strings crafted by Benny Blanco and Cashmere Cat. It’s a romantic summer fling transformed into song.

I love it when you call me señorita
I wish i could pretend I didn’t need ya
But every touch is ooo la la la
It’s true la la la
Ooo I should be running
Ooo you keep me coming for ya

There’s also a video for the song. In the Dave Meyers-directed video, Shawn and Camila fall in love. He’s a badass bruh with a motorcycle and she’s a waitress. They cross paths and engage in a dreamlike fantasy where they’re banging in a sun-lit hotel room. It’s going to be an uphill battle for Shawn to escape the gay rumors, but this is a step in that direction I suppose. It’s also worth mentioning he shows a glimpse of his tighty-whities, but they’re not Calvin Klein. That’ll cost extra.

Somewhere Justin Timberlake is seething. 

Watch the new video below:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Amen. The new generation of singers is so underwhelming and basic. No wonder pop music is dead now.

Yeah, I'd kinda agree. The popular artists currently aren't too talented or interesting (sometimes completely lacking in both categories), those who actually are talented and interesting (Tove Lo or Melanie Martinez, for example), aren't noticed / recongnized by the GP, and, unfortunately, there's no artist that I feel like could last more than a decade.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see a single artist right now who would achieve legend status one day, like Brinni, Xtine and others did.

Then again, though, we should not judge that on the merits of success only. After all, Cher had entire streaks of flop albums that went by unnoticed by the GP, yet her career lasted since the late 60s and is still going. :tbh:

3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Don't you dare forget the queen of pop Carly Rae Godson :holduplisten:

Oh, I never did. Those two were just meant to be examples. And, yeah, Carly unfortunately isn't all too known by the GP either, and the two songs that normies would probably know ("Call Me Maybe" and "I Really Like You") don't exactly hint at her being the master songstress that she is (still, they're good song, but don't show her true potential like the tracks on E•MO•TION and Dedicated do).

Archived