Why Does Believe get so much hate?

Sonyeri

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/2/2019 at 2:35 PM, Martin. said:

I've started to collect her perfumes recently, and I must say that Believe is my least favourite.. I don't hate it, but it's too citrusy(?) for me.. Love the bottle tho... I love VIP Private Show and Prerogative the most, and I get most compliments when I combine them :) Does anyone here have Sunset and Rainbow Fantasy? I mean I'm going to buy them anyway, but - are they good? :thinkney:

Hide contents

lDBc3Th_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I haven't been able to find Rainbow Fantasy yet, but I do have Sunset Fantasy and as much as I love Britney fragrances...it's not one of my favorites. Doesn't really smell tropical or summery like I thought. Smells kind of like grapefruit/raspberry mixed with old lady smell. Circus Fantasy or Prerogative smell wayyyyy better if you're looking for another Britney fragrance.  

2 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I haven't been able to find Rainbow Fantasy yet, but I do have Sunset Fantasy and as much as I love Britney fragrances...it's not one of my favorites. Doesn't really smell tropical or summery like I thought. Smells kind of like grapefruit/raspberry mixed with old lady smell. Circus Fantasy or Prerogative smell wayyyyy better if you're looking for another Britney fragrance.  

Thank you for suggestion! I've always been sceptital about Circus Fantasy as it seemed really tacky to me, but if you say it's near the same level as Prerogative ... :)  What other perfumes do you have? I'm curious about  Radiance (I don't know why, but Radiance is the most expensive here in my country), Intimate, Maui, Island and Fantasy In Bloom 

giphy.webp

25 minutes ago, Martin. said:

Thank you for suggestion! I've always been sceptital about Circus Fantasy as it seemed really tacky to me, but if you say it's near the same level as Prerogative ... :)  What other perfumes do you have? I'm curious about  Radiance (I don't know why, but Radiance is the most expensive here in my country), Intimate, Maui, Island and Fantasy In Bloom 

giphy.webp

Let me think... I have Curious/Fantasy/Fantasy the naughty remix/Island/Sunset/Radience/In Bloom/Circus/Radiance/Midnight/Believe/Prerogative

My honest opinion...they all smell really good with the exception of The Naughty remix and Sunset is better than that but they both had this powdery scent that overwhelms the sweet smell. You asked about Radiance and although I like it...it smells very nice but that and In Bloom are both a little basic to me, like you've smelled them before? Almost like clean laundry for both of them...and clean laundry smells good, they aren't like omg amazing! Island smells amazing but has zero lasting power. I can spray it ten times and in 30 minutes you smell nothing.

I honestly get a TON of compliments whenever I wear either Circus/Midnight/Prerogative. Circus is milder but cleaner if that makes sense and anyone (men/women) always go omg what are you wearing?! That's just my experience I hope that helps!! :kiss:

2 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Let me think... I have Curious/Fantasy/Fantasy the naughty remix/Island/Sunset/Radience/In Bloom/Circus/Radiance/Midnight/Believe/Prerogative

My honest opinion...they all smell really good with the exception of The Naughty remix and Sunset is better than that but they both had this powdery scent that overwhelms the sweet smell. You asked about Radiance and although I like it...it smells very nice but that and In Bloom are both a little basic to me, like you've smelled them before? Almost like clean laundry for both of them...and clean laundry smells good, they aren't like omg amazing! Island smells amazing but has zero lasting power. I can spray it ten times and in 30 minutes you smell nothing.

I honestly get a TON of compliments whenever I wear either Circus/Midnight/Prerogative. Circus is milder but cleaner if that makes sense and anyone (men/women) always go omg what are you wearing?! That's just my experience I hope that helps!! :kiss:

omg I love you!
I don't even know why I bothered you as I'm gonna buy them anyway :cuteidk: At least I know what to expect..

I must agree on the Naughty Remix  and it also applies to Hidden Fantasy - I HATE powdery scents :( 
Now it's time for me to be hopefully a bit helpful - I see you don't own either Private Show nor VIP Private Show, and I have to say -GET THEM girl.. Private Show is like cotton candy but like in a good way and it doesn't last very long, I'd say 3-4 hours and VIP Private Show just blew my mind AND all my senses and it lasts like crazy - I spray myself 7AM and I still smell it clearly by 6PM  :cinderellaney:

3 minutes ago, Martin. said:

omg I love you!
I don't even know why I bothered you as I'm gonna buy them anyway :cuteidk: At least I know what to expect..

I must agree on the Naughty Remix  and it also applies to Hidden Fantasy - I HATE powdery scents :( 
Now it's time for me to be hopefully a bit helpful - I see you don't own either Private Show nor VIP Private Show, and I have to say -GET THEM girl.. Private Show is like cotton candy but like in a good way and it doesn't last very long, I'd say 3-4 hours and VIP Private Show just blew my mind AND all my senses and it lasts like crazy - I spray myself 7AM and I still smell it clearly by 6PM  :cinderellaney:

Thanks! I never see VIP Private Show anywhere so hard to find!

Archived