What would be your reaction if you meet Larry in a Britney event?

zone

7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

He was actually kinda shy and just doing his job, but go off. I’m assuming you never met him.  :whatitellu:

But what you expect him to do in public? That doesn't make sense, he can be totally different behind closed doors

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have all the proof we have, printed. Like conservatorship documents, rebellion lyrics, britney emails and stuff, like maaaany papers, then I'd drop them right next to him like oops sorry I dropped those. Soon the event would be full of freeBrtney papers and it'd get huge 'cause it'd be an event :well: be smart guys

tbh many Exhalers did meet Larry or somebody else from her team in Vegas but none of you have got the balls to actually say something about her because y'all rather want to be loved by her team.

If I were lucky enough to come across Larry or somebody else, even Fe, I wouldn't hold my breath and tell them what we really think.

y'all constantly complain about how each era has been but when u get the chance to tell them upfront, y'all want to be nice.

that way nothing is ever gonna change and it's kinda hypocrite. I get why u wouldn't tell Britney but Larry? Please, he ain't nothing more than u and me.

3 hours ago, colormefresh said:

So you agree, you haven’t met him? Have you even seen Britney live?  :akii:

Anyway, moving on! :tiffanynod:

3 times in Europe, i saw Larry 2 times but i couldn't care less about him that day

Archived