#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Now I feel dumb for writing that dumb letter. :eheeek:

Sis I posted it on my twitter, it already has like 30 RTs. Pérez Hilton liked it. So it might become viral who knows. Btw I uploaded the second to last version I thought it was ok.. :disappointed:

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Does anyone feel that video of Britney working out/doing choreo looks forced?  She clearly looks unhappy and looks like she doesn't want to be there, and isn't even doing the workout properly like she did in her old vidoes. Even the choreo looks more half-assed than her usual practice videos when she can actually see herself.  

I just saw the video. Yeah, it was definitely contrived. Where the hell is she?

Her team wants to act like everything is normal but I'm not buying it. Britney wants out of the C-ship and until then I'm going to look at everything she does with a critical eye. 

By the way, I wonder why Britney agrees to do these videos. She's too kind for her own good. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Her team wants to act like everything is normal but I'm not buying it. Britney wants out of the C-ship and until then I'm going to look at everything she does with a critical eye. 

By the way, I wonder why Britney agrees to do these videos. She's too kind for her own good. 

Whenever I think about the implications of the allegations being true I get sad. I hope wherever all this leads is to her being happy, because she sure as hell hasn't seemed it in any of the things we've seen since her return. In fact, most people I've discussed this with are downright unsettled by the events lol.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I’m not accusing you of this at all, but just in general given the topic: I feel like if her fanbase (already) starts contemplating how to utilize this serious crisis in her life as a means for another successful “comeback,” then we aren’t any better than her team. 

I agree, but my post was only intended to be a suggestion that once she has fully recovered, she won’t have done anything for a very long time. So whatever she does will generate interest 

• Like 1

The thing is,  paparazzi pic and videos are staged/ her team is praying for it. The workout video and the first IG video are so forced. So, Are we going to believe that Britney is not been forced to down the freeBritney?  Guys pleeease,  she is being forced sistematically since FEB 2008. This gurl, Who I love so much, learned to cope because this industry is eating her alive infront of our faces. 

Michael Jackson

Marilyn Monroe

Prince

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I think she's done fighting. She knows it's a loosing battle but what I don't get is why she didn't release the emails or talk to anybody about this before and have then leak it for her? Unless if she didn't have access to those emails or couldn't trust anyone around her. I guess she was content with what was going on for the time being. She has her private life but also works to keep herself busy and she still sees her sons. I think It got way out of hand when Jamie cancelled the residency and forced her to go to a mental facility. FF era was pretty bad too. She was out of it for the most part cause of the meds and she herself didn't support that era which made it hard for fans to. I just wish they didn't med her up. They KNOW she doesn't need it. It's no joke when two psychologists deem you sane. Jamie should go to jail for that alone. She was probably fighting a lot during FF era and they thought they could do the same thing to her again afternoon she rebelled a second time that we know of.

• Like 1

Guys, her f**king handlers do what they want, just look at the past decade. Breakdown and then: Circus album with payed vma awards, a "telling doc".  Femme fatale album with forced world tour,  an staged fiance and engagement. Britney Jean, an album with minimal vocals from Britney, and years of a forced residency. Now they are going to reprogram her with eletroshock and more horrible methods to keep the moneymaker for a couple years. And then what? 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I think she's done fighting. She knows it's a loosing battle but what I don't get is why she didn't release the emails or talk to anybody about this before and have then leak it for her? Unless if she didn't have access to those emails or couldn't trust anyone around her. I guess she was content with what was going on for the time being. She has her private life but also works to keep herself busy and she still sees her sons. I think It got way out of hand when Jamie cancelled the residency and forced her to go to a mental facility. FF era was pretty bad too. She was out of it for the most part cause of the meds and she herself didn't support that era which made it hard for fans to. I just wish they didn't med her up. They KNOW she doesn't need it. It's no joke when two psychologists deem you sane. Jamie should go to jail for that alone. She was probably fighting a lot during FF era and they thought they could do the same thing to her again afternoon she rebelled a second time that we know of.

I think the documents we saw state she's not allowed to send or receive emails. Well, it says mail, but I suppose it means all kinds of mail :demi:

The thing is, I don't think she would've leaked them anyways, that's not like her kind of thing, I feel. I think if any she would've spoken by herself, if she really wanted to say something (I mean like, at the court or something)

• Like 3

Guys we need to keep fighting for Britney :tiffanycries: This all is so evil, just to think about the kids and how she feels alone in this moment and how she feels without her right to decide what to do in life.

Sometimes i think she is behind #FreeBritney, i mean i'd like to think she spoke to someone like lawyers, friends and say i need help, i'd like to think the podcast thing was her idea, i'd like to think she said send this to them and make noise my fans will help me spread, i'd like to think Sam is helping... I don't know i'm just so sad for her right now :imdying:

#FREEBRITNEY

• Like 7
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I think the documents we saw state she's not allowed to send or receive emails. Well, it says mail, but I suppose it means all kinds of mail :demi:

The thing is, I don't think she would've leaked them anyways, that's not like her kind of thing, I feel. I think if any she would've spoken by herself, if she really wanted to say something (I mean like, at the court or something)

Im just a hole sir  :demi:

• Like 2