#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Look at Lou... she is involved in Los Angeles, Tennessee, Los Vegas... she negotiated deals with many many celebrities that they would never be able to negotiate deals for themselves.  Then ask yourself, why is it that no independent artists get these options offered to them... it's because Lou is "in" with the people that offer these jobs.  They will not turn their back on Lou unless she has been sloppy and gets their secrets spill... but then who will pay the price?  Listen to Azalea Banks' opinion on the whole thing.  It's very interesting and creepy.  I have heard managers and such call themselves "gatekeepers" and that you "have to go through them" to get in the industry.  It's all sick and that's why most artists stay independent and never reach a high status now.  That's why Taylor and Beyonce have NO COMPETITION. 

Wait what do you mean that’s why Beyonce and Taylor have no competition? 

12 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Yea, and when reading the articles it is finally less objective and looking at what is known. This is good for us. 

facts and facts only, Lynn filed docs to the court, Lynn asked to talk to the judge . No picking side or anything .

Good thing is that we have this document with Britney's Timeline, made and ready for this type of journalism with facts only, backed with courts docs ready to be sent to them if they want to write an article about it :jj:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Hahaha I work from home and literally only worked 3 hours today...and now I should be going to bed or working but alas I'm here. 

Lynne didn't move the hearing...Apparently she requested a private hearing tomorrow with the judge. Friday is still happening and apparently Britney AND Lynne will be there.

There was some irrelevant SL stuff. We shouldn't talk about him further is the jist of that.

And Brit's team has been running around sending out articles like headless chickens on fire. 

Thanks mama. I read the TMZ ****. It's dirty af. :britstare11:
This is so crazy though! I am 45 pages behind and its less than 24 hr ago and so much has happened and it all just seems to get darker. 

Was there any consensus on the Robert Halivand tweets? Who is this guy and why does he seem to know so much? Stalker? He seems to know Grace Spears. 

24 minutes ago, ImperfectAngel said:

But couldn't they make more money off of telling the true story than from Jamie? He won't be around forever. 

I always want to follow the payoff, but the Jamie payoff doesn't seem like it could be big enough for all these sources just to blindly follow Team B's narrative. Especially when there's so much other info. 

There has to be another reason other than Jamie is paying then off.

Well, obviously they have instructions from some lovely entity to disrespect the story.  Or, the fan base was too sloppy in their presentation of facts, therefore the organizations deemed the story irrelevant.   Or the fan's efforts are contradicting the narrative that's really the whole point of this ordeal that the masses are supposed to buy into......reduce freedom of speech or civil rights?   Women don't deserve equality?  

don't want to say that things can't go worse, because when you say so, things prove you that sure can go worse, but honestly, she's already under the conservatorship, so the worst that can happen is that nothing happens, and there's no more hearings scheduled and everything goes as it's been for 11 years. Or if Lynne files to be a co-conservator, again, it can't get worse anymore.

I think the only truly catastrophic event would be that they remove Jamie and put a stranger as her conservator, designated by the judge, but that could actually be beneficial for her if he's not corrupt, or it will push her family to dissolve the cship once and for all.

Either of those things would take months anyway, so this Friday we won't get much more than the TMZ reports unless someone else can sneak in somehow.

• Like 1