#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, land said:

That is a dumb thing to say. First of all because yes famous people do drive around ordering MCDonalds, I'm sure there are pictures of the likes of Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga etc doing that, it's normal. Second they do have management teams, lots of security guards, assistants and all that but they can and do fire people whenever they want and can also refuse to do something they said they should or want them to do.

Selena Gomez went to rehab at least 3 times that we know of, Demi Lovato was on the verge of dying and actually tried to commit suicide at least 2 times, yet they are not in conservatorships. Reason is these things happen, not gonna say they are normal in the sense that help isnt needed but people deal with mental struggles and taking away they freedom is definely not a way of dealing with it. Hello, thats life. No one lives in a perfect bubble of happiness and stability 24/7. **** happens. Conservatorships were architected in the legal system for extreme cases where someone is simply incapacitated meaning can't work can't be understanded in a conversation have advanced dementia etc. It was not made to deal with mental disorders were the person can and should live a normal life.

Thing is the legal system can be very corrupted sometimes and when they see a vulnerability they can act on their best interest instead of the actual person, not to say people can manipulate the legal system, there's definetely lots of historical evidences of that so Britney's father could've also used that vulnerability. Britney was just very naive to not see that coming and being prepared to that. There are ways you can proctect yourself against these kinds of "measures". She started taking action after the whole thing was arranged and she was already deemed uncapable which became a cycle of always having her voice unheard because 'oh she's uncapable her word means nothing'.

Don't waste your time. :yaknow:

Britney's situation is incredibly tough . I don't even think there's a way out . It's been too long and ghe C-ship seems to have gotten stronger. She's literally tied between those greedy careless parties that who againsy her and only themselves. 

How do you get rid of jamie? How do you get rid of lou taylor? The mastermind of it all. And larry ? Literally " who can we trust" situation . 

No wonder she went along with vegas, touring and albums even though she'd rather stick hot needles in her eyes. There's no other way . 

8 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

Because we will attack anyone we think is hurting Britney, and apparently that does indeed extend to her direct family members, if two weeks ago didn't show that? Or maybe because we are known for not forgetting past occurrences that have happened in her career that were scrapped and hounding people for it? Honestly, take your pick. :cackling:

This! Lol. Thank you for explaining it :blol:

• Like 2

god this becomes even bigger. i don't understand how a father can do this to his daughter making money by controlling her, taking away her phone, not giiving her right to speak. of course she was unhappy all this years and we were feeding her team. no wonder she seeked treatment she's been drugged all this years to perform. only thing motivated her is her kids. i am so sad by all this situation. i pray for Britney to get well and gain her freedom back. no wonder her dad was ill. u can't abuse some1 for so long and do not have consequences. he needs to step back and do that is the best for Britney. 

• Like 3

Britney filed 5 times medical report to the courts .

When you watch the reports on the LA Court website, the name of the doctor never appears except once where it is written Dr David W. Trader .

It was filed on the 11/17/2008 , at this date she filed 2 medical reports, not just one .

When you google this Dr you learn that he is kinda close to Reva Goetz, he has participated at couple of events with her and the rest of the gang about cship/guardianship .

• Like 8
52 minutes ago, December02 said:

Sam didn't derail this whole thing, and in general I don't think his contribution is that important. Of course team B is using him to throw the whole movement under the bus, just like they are trying with lynn. The thing is that no matter what happens they'll try to spin a story to make themselves look good (and Britney bad). The problem for them is that they don't have a very good poker face- they impulsively respond to everything without any sort of legitimate strategy. We're pursuing the truth and I believe that at a certain point they'll catch themselves in their lies. I mean they already are, but soon enough they'll really screw it up and then we dig in :jj:

I honestly feel like his involvement is what is getting Lynne involved... I bet she read those emails and had never seen them before.  Remember, she has been blocked from the court case and she hasn't even seen her own daughter's medical records.  Those emails could have been (should have been) a wake up for her. 

• Like 1

According to TMZ Britney filed a restraining order against Scam L, i did not click on the article since i don't want to get any money .

But again lies lies motherf**kers, if anything it's team cship who can ask for a restraining order , didn't he already have one ?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

According to TMZ Britney filed a restraining order against Scam L, i did not click on the article since i don't want to get any money .

But again lies lies motherf**kers, if anything it's team cship who can ask for a restraining order , didn't he already have one ?

Jezebel reported this same thing too... acting as if it is HIM that is stressing her out.  HAHAHAHA

5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So for today we have Team Britney issuing a restraining order against Sam Lutfi, and I am guessing a cease and desist as well?  Anyone can get a restraining order, really.  

Also, we have Lynne making a motion to open the medical records for her viewing (we assume).  

Is that all we have?  

And a possible addition of new lawyer(s) to Britney’s counsel. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Jezebel reported this same thing too... acting as if it is HIM that is stressing her out.  HAHAHAHA

They want to push the narrative as it's not Lynn or her fans that are fighting them but the evil Sam L . But like all the other narratives they've been pushing it won't last . Fact is Lynn is after them, has a lawyer and asked to add one . #FreeBritney movement is still there and will keep going no matter happen the 10th .

• Like 3

We all know the hearing is this Friday, and with so much conversation about the Free Britney movement, the Conservatorship and questionable motives, what is the worst that could happen on Friday?

If Britney is so incapacitated that she can't defend herself, why did her team put her on tour four times? If Britney is healthy enough to tour, why is she in a conservatorship? If Jamie is overseeing her finances and screening people who could be a negative influence, how will a Judge not question his failed business and history?

Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but surely Friday is a positive thing?