#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Let's focus. Even if it's a special case because she's a global superstar, it does not change. If the global superstar -person before global superstar- does not need a c-ship, there is not reason to justify it. Their argument do not make sense. 

Think of every HUGE celebrity. Do you see Beyoncé or Taylor Swift driving around in pink wigs?

They are in conservatorships. It’s just not on a piece of paper.

• Like 1

Well I guess Lynne isn’t going to court. apparently “ex-parte” means Lynne is saying she doesn’t have to be there, but her lawyer will go for her. Apparently they’re moving it to tomorrow? Maybe because they know fans are planning on showing up Friday. They’re making it seem like Jamie and Lynne are on good terms. Don’t get your hopes up guys 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

There is this guy John Nazarian, he is a private investigator . It seems like he worked on Britney's case a little bit and i think he was hired by Scam L . Still he has some interesting things at that time, he wrote about Reva Goetz and how she is famous for being corrupt in LA, how there are lot of conflict of interest and give some names . Of course since it seems like Scam hired him i think i do paint him as the good guy too much, but still there a couple of interesting things on his blog .

At some point he talks about how he was supposed to work/investigate on Britney cship but got "side busted" by trope & trope who at that time was Britney lawyers that she hired for the custody battle . Funny cuz 2 days ago i think, i told about how i found out that one of the "mediator/lawyer" of trope and trope during Britney custody battle has also worked for Kaplan's firm (Federline's attorney)

Here are parts that i find interesting :

This is also a classic case of what is it, 10 or 12 lawyers representing the conservatorship? Britney Spears is paying for all of these lawyers and Lynne Spears and Jamie Spears lawyers too. There is NO WAY IN HELL this is ever going to stop, too many folks be getting rich, lawyers and moms and dads. Check out this thought, if it had been left to Sam Lutfi, none of these people would be getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars….DO YA THINK? This has been one hell of a financial landslide for many and the 5 year anniversary is coming up on February 1, 2013….I remember it like it was yesterday. (I was to be brought in to handle many of the issues that would eventually cause this whole thing to slide into never never land…but I think I got ‘side busted’ by one of the lawyers at Trope and Trope. Not a question that with my knowledge and staffing we could have got this under control. Lutfi knew what he needed to do and do to what I think was bad lawyering got SLAMMED. I know the lawyer and I am good with it, Trope and Trope also had a short life span on this case and some feel that it was Anne Kiley that may have not realized ‘THE’ light at the end of the tunnel was a Locomotive. That is the rumor in the jungle).

Britney Spears lawyer, Sam Ingham has had some nice pay increases. Sure, at one point making about $45,000.00 a month and since 2009 in the area of $60 to $65,000.00. Is that really possible…..that is again in the rumor mill, I have not been able to verify it but you see, no one wants to stop helping this poor girl.

No one, not Judge Goetz, not any of the lawyers, not the parents NO ONE wants to hear from Britney Spears, my question is simple, WHY? Could the Bruguerra not ask for Britney Spears to come into her ‘safe’ and ‘private’ chambers and ask her some of those ‘tough’ questions? Bruguerra has the solutions to get the answers, IF she wants to. There is just too many people making some incredible money and it ain’t going to end in what I believe anytime soon. IF as it has been stated that Britney Spears is afraid of her old friend Sam Lutfi, let her come into a court of law and state that fact. OR is it a fear, ‘When I get out of this I am going to sue everyone involved‘.

Wow... This thing seems hopeless.

2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Let's focus. Even if it's a special case because she's a global superstar, it does not change. If the global superstar -person before global superstar- does not need a c-ship, there is not reason to justify it. Their argument do not make sense. 

Lot of other celebrities even if older had all their medical and mentall illness business on the street when it came put them under cship .

Look at what TMZ claimed and deleted quickly "Not diagnosed BiPolar but needs to take the pills for it cuz she shows the mimics"

Look at them sealing the loan of $6M from Britney's money. Britney provided medical reports 3 or 4 times to prove she shouldn't be under a cship . While i still personally don't want to see her medical reports like i don't wanna see anyone medical reports in general, seeing how shady this whole cship is, i wouldn't be surprised that it was sealed for other reasons than to "protect her"

• Like 4

> Denied the right of trusted legal counsel, even when having conflicting interests with her conservators:

D5WUP3bX4AE1IGX.jpg

https://www.eonline.com/news/57792/expert-agrees-britney-case-not-quite-kosher

> Britney expressing concern over having her father as a conservator:

> The opening of several companies by her father and Lou M Taylor (the one who pitched the idea of a conservatorship for Britney):

> Britney’s appointed counsel, Sam D Ingham, took part in a scheme to defraud a conservatee out of millions of dollars, culminating in the conservatees death:

https://mediaoneentertainment.com/breaking-news-racketeering-attorneys-exposed-in-casey-kasems-******-investigation/?fbclid=IwAR2fAV67Z5AZlMJ_txiNODadcqWtdGPcxiQq0mBX2CXE2DZY7JDARIUJNh4

> Those who promoted Britney’s conservatorship (lawyers AND THE JUDGE at the time, Reva Goetz), also took part promoting a seminar about putting celebrities under consevatorships:

3-DB3827-B-1535-4-C88-8-E5-B-2-BD27-BA6-

Thank you to all members involved! Specially @Meaner03 @Applejack@lilhennythings And others!

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Think of every HUGE celebrity. Do you see Beyoncé or Taylor Swift driving around in pink wigs?

They are in conservatorships. It’s just not on a piece of paper.

Driving around in pink wing does not make you crazy. Start there. 

A c-ship needs real facts to even exist.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Lot of other celebrities even if older had all their medical and mentall illness business on the street when it came put them under cship .

Look at what TMZ claimed and deleted quickly "Not diagnosed BiPolar but needs to take the pills for it cuz she shows the mimics"

Look at them sealing the loan of $6M from Britney's money. Britney provided medical reports 3 or 4 times to prove she shouldn't be under a cship . While i still personally don't want to see her medical reports like i don't wanna see anyone medical reports in general, seeing how shady this whole cship is, i wouldn't be surprised that it was sealed for other reasons than to "protect her"

That's my point. I mean, their argument to claim her special case being a superstar does not make sense. Her status as a pop star do not affect the lack of reasons to be in c-ship.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Well I guess Lynne isn’t going to court. apparently “ex-parte” means Lynne is saying she doesn’t have to be there, but her lawyer will go for her. Apparently they’re moving it to tomorrow? Maybe because they know fans are planning on showing up Friday. They’re making it seem like Jamie and Lynne are on good terms. Don’t get your hopes up guys 

Wow, so Lynne is trying to make the court hearing happen tomorrow instead of friday because she may not be available on may 10 and she really wants to be able to speak during that hearing.

guys, @Lambyspoet on twitter is some old British man that's obsessed with Britney. I don't think he was ever an insider. He writes creepy poems to Britney all the time. Not sure where it was confirmed that he was an insider...

Just now, ImperfectAngel said:

I have a friend who is a family member of Britney's. All I know is that her dad is not a good man. I will not go further than the information she divulged. I will not ask her anymore, out of respect to her. But everything you guys have been saying definitely tracks. Trust me.

I'm the only one without sources or people who knows Britney or her family, I guess. :watrusayin:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

Can someone do something already? Maybe Kevin can say they need to talk about the kids and kidnap her and set her free? My god it cannot be that SO many people are in into this mess.

Kevin doing something positive?:eheeek:

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Definitely agree. (For Britney’s sake, however, let’s hope we’re wrong). She’s been used more than enough by those she cares about. 

Not a bad situation for Britney because all their doing is playing up to give off an illusion.

If Britney does get out of this conservatorship then I'm sure Sam will be sent on his way

• Like 1
1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I'm the only one without sources or people who knows Britney or her family, I guess. :watrusayin:

You're not. I went to college at LSU - everyone is cousins or knows the Spears family. I'm surprised I haven't heard any information about what's going on post 2019.

• Like 5