#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, marioh said:

That moment when you put your daughter in a conservatorship to "save her life" and get her back on track but 11 years later and 3462574 tours and albums later she's still in bad shape and is not on the right track at all. And that is the reason the conservatorship must still be going. Wow, the nerve. :bichpls:

This. 

Im scared for her. This is so messed up. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, MikeSim said:

Now all the sudden Lynn cares? It’s been 11 years lol. This is clearly her just trying to save face. She pimped her daughter out driving all over the country trying to get her a career as a kid, Jamie was the one who never wanted her to be famous and stayed living in the old childhood home until he was needed. Why couldn’t Lynn have been a conservator to begin with? Or been more involved in this whole thing? I think she is realizing how bad that makes her look, and is trying to very publicly take steps that will ultimately not go anywhere. She not only didn’t step up to be a conservator when she needed one, and sat on Instagram liking posts instead of actually speaking up or saying something. She had to know this was going on and if it’s true she has to know it’s been going on for the last decade. It isn’t surprising though, she released that book with all kinds of personal information about Britney to profit off her breakdown back in the day. This is just her looking for more material for through the storm part 2 lol.

+ I think nothing will change if cship will go in hands of Lynn.. 

I’m sure they were/are together in this whole thing.. Father wouldn’t be able to control everything without her mother.. they are working together and if Lynn wants to be new conservator that would change nothing.. :bedtime:

• Like 1

"As we reported, Britney's mom, Lynne Spears, is going to court Friday ... asking the judge who presides over her conservatorship to force Brit's conservator, Jamie Spears, to download her on the medical decisions he's making."

"We're told Lynne is upset over reports that Jamie had Britney committed to the mental facility and forced ***** on her -- both not true. Jamie's conservatorship doesn't give him that power."

:yelping::deadbanana:

• Like 4

Here's another perspective: Like Britney, I live with a mental illness. If I was one of the most famous people on the planet, and people on the internet were constantly criticizing my every decision and even my personal appearance on a regular basis, I might second guess my internet access too. Especially if my illness had nearly killed me in the past.

I mean, what if she logged onto Exhale, for instance, and saw all the threads about her nose and lips? The possibilities are endless. Britney even stated it's hard to take time for herself to recover with all the rumors going around, which again, are widely circulating around the internet right now. I see articles about her every day lately. 

I am not saying she SHOULD (or shouldn't) be restricted from the internet, I'm only speculating as to why they would do that to her.

• Like 7

I agree. After court she should do an interview with ABC news or someone and discuss her (all our) concerns. Take it to the next level. 

Edit: I thought the same thing If the whole family rocked up together to challenge Jamie and his lawyers. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

That tmz article just validates all of our concerns and suspicions. They’re going after Lynn now. She needs our support. Depending on what happens, I hope Lynn  takes her case to the media. But Jamie still controls the purse strings - so I’m sure Lynn feels she needs to tread lightly. I really hope Lynn has the support of Bryan and Jamie Lynn. How powerful would it be if Lynn, Britney, Bryan, and JL show up to court together. 

That would be incredible. If Lynne, Jamie Lynn, Bryan all show up and also if they all have to go to the media against the c-ship and Jamie. Ugh, that would be incredible. Lynne is so much tougher than we gave her credit for. I think she really just didn't realize how bad it was and didn't question things until this movement. I'm so glad Britney told her everything and now has someone to maybe fight for her.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

Here's another perspective: Like Britney, I live with a mental illness. If I was one of the most famous people on the planet, and people on the internet were constantly criticizing my every decision and even my personal appearance on a regular basis, I might second guess my internet access too. Especially if my illness had nearly killed me in the past.

I mean, what if she logged onto Exhale, for instance, and saw all the threads about her nose and lips? The possibilities are endless. Britney even stated it's hard to take time for herself to recover with all the rumors going around, which again, are widely circulating around the internet right now. I see articles about her every day lately. 

I am not saying she SHOULD (or shouldn't) be restricted from the internet, I'm only speculating as to why they would do that to her.

Yes but this decision should be up to her. 

What I don’t get about the c ship is that Britney never tried to get out of it? (Or st least after 2009). It doesn’t make sense. 

I feel like I have to post this soon-to-be a daily reminder after reading the last two pages:

Media outlets that are on Team B's payroll:
TMZ
E! News
HollywoodLife
Hollywood Pipeline
Paper Mag
The Blast
US Weekly
Radar Online

Regarding Britney not being in charge of her social media accounts. @falka posted this video. The woman you see in the video is named Robin Greenhill and is Britney's assistant/business manager. She's associated with Lou Taylor and work for her company Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill

D4o34V_WwAArwRS.jpg

The video is timestamped. 

3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

"It is unclear what drove Jamie to select Andrew Wallet to control his daughter’s finances. Britney appears to be the only celebrity conservatee Wallet has ever had charge of. Wallet’s law degree is from the now-defunct Northrop University, which closed down in 1993 over its loss of accreditation. His web page features what appears to be stock images of a bustling corporate office. (In fact, he works out of a home office in an extremely affluent enclave of Camarillo, Calif.) His site advertises that he is Britney Jean Spears’ conservator."

:huh:

the fact that this guy voluntarily asked to be resigned from the case and just walk away from his $ 430.000 a year meal ticket just screams abandoning ship.

https://www.mtv.com/news/1580917/britney-spears-lawyer-ejected-from-courtroom-after-judge-doesnt-recognize-him-as-her-counsel/

Streisand, who said he was referred to the singer by her custody lawyers at Trope and Trope, had also questioned the expertise of court-appointed co-conservator Andrew Wallet, claiming that he didn't have the expertise to handle the estate or the trust, given that Britney's estate is worth $40 million, encompasses 15 separate entities and is in the middle of a $17 million audit. Streisand had asked the court to instead name Northern Trust Bank and Spears' business manager Howard Grossman as co-conservators. Grossman, who hadn't yet handed over the financial information to Wallet because he didn't know if he was supposed to, said he would be "happy to help" his client and her family in any way.

• Like 1