#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Do y'all realize this might as well be the start of the end of her career, since she might as well reveal she was forced to be in it all these years and that she doesn't want to do it anymore? :crying4:
OFC I'm gonna support her if that's the case but what am I supposed to do with my life? I inhabit exhale's rough atmosphere for most of my day hours now... :crying1:

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Omg

BRITNEY SPEARS MOM IN CONFLICT WITH DAD ... Over Singer's Treatment

Britney Spears' mother has just filed legal docs asking the judge in her conservatorship case to clue her in on her daughter's medical treatment, and we've learned this is the latest move in what has become a conflict over the singer's condition.

Our Britney sources say, Lynn Spears has become upset with Britney's condition, which landed her in a mental health facility over the last month, and believes she is not getting the appropriate treatment.  Jamie Spears has been Britney's conservator for more than 11 years, and is widely credited for literally saving Britney's life when she was in serious danger of dying back in 2008.

We're told Lynn read reports about Britney being held against her will and pumped with ***** she didn't want ... both, by the way, demonstrably untrue because the conservatorship does not give Jamie that power.

According to our sources, Lynn, who is best friends with the wife of Louisiana's Governor, got the help of the Governor's family to find a lawyer ... it is unclear if the lawyer who is now representing Lynn was the one recommended.  But it looks like Lynn believes some of the stories she's read and is now angling for a voice in her daughter's treatment.

Lynn is not asking to become a co-conservator, but she want's to know what's going on.  Our sources say Lynn is currently in L.A. and is staying with Britney.   

Fact is ... Britney is out of the facility but not doing great.  She still has significant mental health issues and her meds are a work in progress.

The court hearing is Friday.

#disqus_thread" rel="external nofollow">https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/06/britney-spears-mom-lynn-conflict-jamie-conservatorship-treatment/#disqus_thread

Of course they say Britney has mental issues. BUT WHERE THE **** ARE THE RECEIPTS? She wasn’t even formally diagnosed as bipolar and was given meds for this illness. WHERE ARE THE f**king DOCUMENTS ABOUT HER MENTAL HEALTH? No document, no proof, no nothing. Why would Britney cease taking meds? 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Do y'all realize this might as well be the start of the end of her career, since she might as well reveal she was forced to be in it all these years and that she doesn't want to do it anymore? :crying4:
OFC I'm gonna support her if that's the case but what am I supposed to do with my life? I inhabit exhale's rough atmosphere for most of my day hours now... :crying1:

calm the **** down :nyschool:

• Like 6
55 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

We're told Lynne read reports about Britney being held against her will and pumped with ***** she didn't want ... both, by the way, demonstrably untrue because the conservatorship does not give Jamie that power.

INTERESTING :nyschool: I like the passive aggressive "by the way".. real nice cherry on top.. :bichpls:

When you have a point you can get it across without witty remarks. They clearly use jesting tone to discredit our doubts about CSHIP, Team Cship, loucifer and co, and they don’t make a very solid point, trying to cover up their messy narratives with wittines

• Like 4
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Lynne is going to have a hard time getting Jamie Lynn out of Lou's grips as well.  See, JL wanted to do country music and Lou has lots of ties in Nashville.  Lou even got it set up for JL to do Grand Ole Opry.  Nashville/LA connection is deep rooted. 

**** Lou, you sister is Britney f**king Spears!!!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Lynne is going to have a hard time getting Jamie Lynn out of Lou's grips as well.  See, JL wanted to do country music and Lou has lots of ties in Nashville.  Lou even got it set up for JL to do Grand Ole Opry.  Nashville/LA connection is deep rooted. 

I swear to Godney, if Jamie Lynn gives up on Britney to keep singing about red wine :nyschool:

• Like 7