#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Or maybe she is getting out? Idk stuff like this does signal that she's being given some autonomy or is earning some rights back before officially getting out. Idk maybe I'm just being hopeful. But I doubt Britney could be president of any company under the c-ship

Yet she is... since i have no trust for her team, i am more afraid it is to cover up their *** for the MGM fiasco. 

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Or maybe she is getting out? Idk stuff like this does signal that she's being given some autonomy or is earning some rights back before officially getting out. Idk maybe I'm just being hopeful. But I doubt Britney could be president of any company under the c-ship. 

I don't know, it's very weird as Meaner said, because if they somehow made her president of this particular company, why didn't she stay as president of the other ones she had, or why isn't Jamie president of this particular one as the others, it's like, what are they even trying to do with this? I mean, it's not like she can do anything with it without Jamie's approval. It's obvious that in order for this to happen Jamie must have made the decision in the first place. But it just adds to the pile of contradictions that this whole cship represents.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

It all goes back to the f**king paradox...Oh she's so free see! She's president of one of her companies, look how much power she has >>>>> why is she president of a company if she is so incapacitated that she's under a conservatorship? 

If she could hire a lawyer this c-ship case would be destroyed in a minute, they knew it and that's why they made sure she could never

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know, it's very weird as Meaner said, because if they somehow made her president of this particular company, why didn't she stay as president of the other ones she had, or why isn't Jamie president of this particular one as the others, it's like, what are they even trying to do with this? I mean, it's not like she can do anything with it without Jamie's approval. It's obvious that in order for this to happen Jamie must have made the decision in the first place. But it just adds to the pile of contradictions that this whole cship represents.

Exactly, it is the fact that it's this particular company in nevada, and knowing the Domination fiasco .

What about the 14 other companies , including the old where she was the president before the c-ship .

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

It all goes back to the f**king paradox...Oh she's so free see! She's president of one of her companies, look how much power she has >>>>> why is she president of a company if she is so incapacitated that she's under a conservatorship? 

Lou keeps saying we are talking about a situation we don't understand. But it seems like they don't understand what they are doing because nothing makes sense. :yaknow:

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I still can’t get over Lynne following savebritneyspearsnow Instagram.

Maybe she should mind her own business. There’s a lot she doesn’t know about Britney and her mental health. Maybe Britney really needs the conservatorship. LET BRITNEY HAVE SOME PRIVACY, LYNNE!

:well:

You have really great sarcasm lol 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I still can’t get over Lynne following savebritneyspearsnow Instagram.

Maybe she should mind her own business. There’s a lot she doesn’t know about Britney and her mental health. Maybe Britney really needs the conservatorship. This might really be stressing Britney out. LET BRITNEY HAVE SOME PRIVACY, LYNNE!

:well:

when did she start following this page ?

Crazy how she now shows how against c-ship she is but at the same time how powerless she seems to be.  If Lynn is that powerless, imagine Britney 

• Like 8
13 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Lou keeps saying we are talking about a situation we don't understand. But it seems like they don't understand what they are doing because nothing makes sense. :yaknow:

Lol this exactly what all defrauders say “you don’t understand”, coming from someone having witnessed similar situations.

What “we don’t understand” and they do is that the c-ship is not there for her, but for her money, that’s it. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Shadow2003 said:

That is true, in this day and age, everyone can look anything up with the right tools. Despite this, it's a matter of if they want to or not. Judging by Britney's Instagram, they're into Pokémon, so maybe they're users of some forums related to that... :thinkney:

Maybe they're just... not all too interested in this. Maybe they're just happy and glad they can spend some time with their mum. This is just a theory, though.

No way, kids get curious. Some are even snoopy. They go into things that arent theirs. I am sure they have looked their Mom up already.