#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I'm not sure what happened to Britney after she divorced Kevin but it's clear that she needed to get away from home. Things got out of control and her family suggested rehab. Larry convinced her to check herself in, according to Jamie.

Britney's been pictured with medication pre-conservatorship:

Provigil

https://okmagazine.com/news/ok-exclusive-britneys-little-helpers/

1734244636_e505f202ed_o.jpg?resize=411%2C426&ssl=1

Britney's mystery medication

britneyMAVRIX0709_468x495.jpg

Provigil is for sleep disorder many people use it to study  also for TDAH

• Like 3
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I wonder how they feel about her conservatorship now. I mean, I was on Britney forums at 12 and 13 (back when I was a fanatic and used to ask people how I could stop being attracted to her and women in general, LOLOL). They can look any of this up, and I'm sure it's difficult to hide the fact that their mom has no decision-making power.

Yeah, it must feel really weird that whenever their mum needs / wants to drive them somewhere, there always has to be a stranger (a bodyguard) with them in the car...

Another thing: how often do they see Britney? She has no custody over them, so it can't be that often, yes?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

Yeah, it must feel really weird that whenever their mum needs / wants to drive them somewhere, there always has to be a stranger (a bodyguard) with them in the car...

Another thing: how often do they see Britney? She has no custody over them, so it can't be that often, yes?

According to the tabloids it's 50/50 although that changed this year 

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I'm not sure what happened to Britney after she divorced Kevin but it's clear that she needed to get away from home. Things got out of control and her family suggested rehab. Larry convinced her to check herself in, according to Jamie.

Britney's been pictured with medication pre-conservatorship:

Provigil

https://okmagazine.com/news/ok-exclusive-britneys-little-helpers/

1734244636_e505f202ed_o.jpg?resize=411%2C426&ssl=1

Britney's mystery medication

britneyMAVRIX0709_468x495.jpg

Those aren’t a mystery. Lol.

Provigil helps with ADHD helps you focus and stay alert.

The second one is an inhaler. Which she’s been seen with before too.

• Like 3
Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

Goodness, wikifeet? :ehidk: kind of want to click out of curiosity, but also kind of nervous :mcorangu:

Don't worry, there aren't any viruses there, there's just... a massive collection of, as the URL suggests, photos and videos of men's feet. :mcorangu:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

6 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

They can look any of this up, and I'm sure it's difficult to hide the fact that their mom has no decision-making power.

That is true, in this day and age, everyone can look anything up with the right tools. Despite this, it's a matter of if they want to or not. Judging by Britney's Instagram, they're into Pokémon, so maybe they're users of some forums related to that... :thinkney:

Maybe they're just... not all too interested in this. Maybe they're just happy and glad they can spend some time with their mum. This is just a theory, though.

• Like 1