#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

31 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Britney loves her fans. Thank you, next. 

I'm kinda confused by your statement, especially by that second sentence. What do you mean by "Thank you, next."?

Is it something like:

"Britney loves her fans? Yeah, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure... :janet:"

Or... what does that refer to? My brain kinda cannot process that... :embarrassney:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

I'm kinda confused by your statement, especially by that second sentence. What do you mean by "Thank you, next."?

Is it something like:

"Britney loves her fans? Yeah, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure... :janet:"

Or... what does that refer to? My brain kinda cannot process that... :embarrassney:

It was next for Sam actually :mcorangu:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nels64 said:

Yeah I think even if she DID like the people around her, the smartest move is to hire completely new people. You don't want people still trying to do your dad's bidding after you're free.

I would love for her to look into Scooter Braun or even go back to Johnny Wright. Maybe move to Barry Weiss' record label. 

Scooter Braun who apparently made Ariana promote sweetener when her ex partner had just died 

2 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Scooter Braun who apparently made Ariana promote sweetener when her ex partner had just died 

To be fair she seemingly recorded Thank You, Next (album) as her therapy. I don’t think he pushed her to do anything as the Sweetener era soundly ended in like 4 months because she wanted the new project.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Wasn't recording Sweetener a way for Ariana to deal with all that had happened to her (the Manchester concert bombing and Mac's death) though? :ineedthetruth:

• Like 4

I highly doubt he's going to leak it without Britney's approval. One thing is posting photos of CD's because you don't know if it's true or not, but a full song? He'd get his *** sued and i don't think that's something he seeks for only our attention.

Speaking of Rebellion though, i remember about the guy who leaked died days ago but also i guess the army started the rumor the song was cursed? Not in a good way of cursed but like, Exorcist movie set deaths cursed. I don't know why i'm bringing this up, but figured i should contribute with a conspiracy theory to get the topic away from Shady Sam. :raven:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sparks said:

You love Larry? Seriously sis? I don't think he truly cares about Britney.

They weren't drunk, but that still doesn't mean that Britney was in her right mind. Nobody who is doing okay mentally (who is truly stable and happy) just runs off with a childhood friend to marry them in Vegas. The cracks in how she felt already started to show then. 

But she said in the Dateline interview that she saw it as a way of rebelling against 'people telling her what to do'.

So its still Larry and her mother's fault.

14 minutes ago, joe sp said:

I´m sure they´re planning a huge album to make us forget about all this mess

Be a strong gay and DO NOT SUPPORT THEM! :lemmetellu:

That would be quite interesting if a new album does get released now...

We'll just have this one album that we know everything about:

• when it was released
  • when it was recorded
  • who was the executive producer
  • who wrote and who produced which tracks
  • how it was promoted (and if it even was :jj:)
  • what are the songs' titles
  • how many editions of the album exist
  • what does the album cover(s) look like

...and yet we'll have no idea what anything on it even sounds like. We'll have absolutely no idea WHAT THE MAIN AND MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE ALBUM IS LIKE.

Can you even imagine that? :hahaha:

2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Not Mac's death. Mac died a month after Sweetener came out. Thank U, Next was a way to deal with everything everything. Idk it doesn't really seem like she was forced into anything. She seems like she was dealing in her own way and was pretty open about it. But again nothing would surprise me. 

Ah, OK then. But I'm sure it was kinda a way to deal with the Manchester bombings, which happened in May ("get well soon").