#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Will you folks stop expecting celebs to speak out on Britney personal business

They don't know Britney like nor do they know her business like that.

I still think we should push those that have worked with her and have seen what her team has put her through control wise. If they tell the stories it will get more media attention. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I wish they were at least consistent with the fake story they keep spreading around :jj:

You said it *****! They should honestly read up on some good old school Soviet propaganda, because this tired reactive tactic is as drained of energy as Madges “***** i’m Madonna” mv :akii:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Will you folks stop expecting celebs to speak out on Britney personal business

They don't know Britney like nor do they know her business like that.

Andrew Wallet has been talking and humiliating her since 2008.(Calling her drunk and **** addict in public, to keep stealing her)

Her Team has been giving private information about it, manipulating and lying.

Larry, you're a real shame hurt a person you've know for more than 22 years.

• Like 6
41 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

So they are directly responding to us through the Blast. And by them, it's Lou. Look at the language being used, really similar to JLs post. We said that they will try to respond to our claims of - Having no phone, Not being able to drive, not being able to have friends, her being held in the facility. ***** we can see what you are doing. 

For weeks, a grassroots movement has been accusing Spears’ team of holding the “Womanizer” singer against her will, but after being seen around town multiple times since checking out of her treatment facility, she appears to be enjoying her freedom.

A source on Spears’ team tells The Blast, “Well, she’s certainly out driving and living her life, which is what all of these people who don’t understand anything about what’s going on with her have been arguing she’s not able to do.” 

While living her life, Spears has been running errands near her home in Thousand Oaks, and also driving around with a chaperone.

This source is a crock of **** lmao. What kind of made up quote is that? Clearly trying to disperse us lmao. Too late **** team, go to hell with loucifer.

As if driving is our only concern in this matter. What’s the point of driving a car if you can’t drive your life in the lane of your own choosing. Disgusting, all of them.

• Like 7
58 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Nah she was going for a Janet Jackson vibe for the first part of her career. Nowadays she's kind of moved away from that, I believe. The dance moves themselves, the manerisms, the little "wooo" she used to do when she was feeling it is something Janet does. She's obviously a super fan of Janet. Anticipating even sounds like All For You:

Also Britney stans the Damita Jo album which was v underrated by everyone:

Do not forget about Paula Abdul! Practically in its beginnings was a new version of Paula Adbul.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Totally agree, how are they going to get all of us to support them the next Era unless she is out of the conservatorship? This has gone too far, I know I won't pay for another Meet and Great or buy anything Britney related including albums until she is out. It won't be easy but illegal downloads aren't hard to come by. 

exactly, no offence to Britney but she's only relevant to her fans now

on the other hand there are always tourists in vegas who will pay for pom or whatever show ticket....

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

I think I remember that Sonia Muckle and Johnny were with her until 2004.

Obviously Johnny is an intelligent person that the best thing for his artist is the best thing for him and that the benefit of his artist is his benefit, where he respects his life and his personal and professional times..as any manager should do and it gives him all the creative freedom and most important the freedom of his words and deeds.Something Fundamental.

I dont think she was ever seen with Johnny on ITZ era. All the videos Larry is seen, there is no sight of Johnny. I read more than once she fired him in 03. When he sued her bc they had a Deal that she would pay him some things until 08 but she stopped paying him in 06, he said she fired him in early 03.

Johnny seems to know how former child stars work, how they can easily break, smt it seems Larry has no clue about even tho he met Britney when she was 13 or smt.

35 minutes ago, iamsodramatic said:

Yeah what is going on with that? Why are T. Kyle and MuuMuse not agreeing with this whole movement and are saying that it's all rumors? In their 2007 episode they barely talked about Sam Lutfi and they left out a lot of information. Are they on Britney camp's payroll?

Not so much payroll I think they don’t want to ruin any potential future encounters with Britney. But with the outlet they have they could help spread the message because they know this c-ship has been a sham every die hard fan knows how messed up this whole situation is :schoolingtime:

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Goneforever said:

For weeks, a grassroots movement has been accusing Spears’ team of holding the “Womanizer” singer against her will, but after being seen around town multiple times since checking out of her treatment facility, she appears to be enjoying her freedom.

Get that Womanizer promo :yeahhh: Is that because it's Blackout reject? :mhm:

hate being first on a page:ugh:

5 hours ago, Goku said:

Seems like the GP got used to this not-anymore shocking news about her controlled life and openly accepted the manufactured image she got since the prime but mostly from 2011. :cackling:

The same people would freak out If Lady Gaga or Ariana Grande would be treated like this in public:

Whoever that woman is, she deserves to get her arm slapped in that situation

• Like 4
5 hours ago, ConflictedObserver said:

One. If you're going to talk about what I said, quote me. Two. I'm a guy. Not a "gurl". WHAT I SHOULD HAVE SAID or added was (and this isn't specifically for you) Stop attacking people for what party they represent. Making fun of people who voted for Trump is childish. And honestly, there is no difference between republics and democrats (in the long run), it's all a twisted sick two roads to the same destination corrupt game giving the illusion of freedom.

No one is stopping anyone from doing what is right in Britney's situation but there is no need to attack and make fun of people for choosing a different politician. The media (as most of us know) make stuff up and lie just as much as some of these crooked politicians. Act wisely. And behave accordingly.

Sis, we’re all gurls under the eyes of Godney! :ohi:

• Like 2