#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Like when Radar Online said she’s spending “quality time with her kids and bodyguard.”

QUALITY TIME WITH HER BODYGUARD. Because I’m sure she loves having NO private time with the kids people threaten to take away from her all the time. :well:

Or like when TMZ said her father is trying to give her the space she needs to live her life, and at the same time steer her away from disaster.:well:

NOT BUYING IT.:well:

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

This is why I'm so f**king angry with people like Adrinenne Bailon or whatever for saying Britney can't hold a conversation. Can you IMAGINE going through this type of abuse for YEARS with no end in sight? Who wouldn't be driven insane? As the dude just said, her EVERY move and EVERY word are watched closely by her team! She has NO PRIVACY, and she is constantly being told she's incapacitated!

My heart aches for Britney. Truly. There is NO situation in which this type of treatment is warranted. EVER.

Actually I am less mad about that, this just shows the extent of the control she is under. That was meant to be shady but ended up being a whistle. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Dream With In a dream said:

didnt david lapachelle just say britney didnt like it im confused.

No, he said "the video/song wasn't released because Britney didn't like." It's a bit of a confusing sentence but basically he's saying the reason for it not being released wasn't because Britney didn't like it... 

“The video/song wasn’t released because Britney didn’t like it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, king mondo said:

No, he said "the video/song wasn't released because Britney didn't like." It's a bit of a confusing sentence but basically he's saying the reason for it not being released wasn't because Britney didn't like it... 

“The video/song wasn’t released because Britney didn’t like it.

you're looking too much into it. David confirmed she didn't like it, period. my god, stop with useless discussions. 

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

You should just mind your own business as this type of abuse occurs. Because, you know, it’s the right of the people around her to take away her human rights and treat her like an animal. :well:

This must be the mindset of the trolls who keep trying to drag David. Larry the Red Nosed Liar, and all.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

now it also makes more sense why those Twitter Q&As were terrible, either the team was picking the questions for her, or they were picking AND answering the questions themselves 

It still could be because those intrusive questions paps asked her when She started career :crying1::crying2: etc, so now they can't and She may feel relieved  :well: 

She is prisoner, but guards protecting her from the world :ponderney: