#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I obviously could be wrong but I interpret Britney's feeling of being in "jail" as a consequence of fame, not necessarily her team. She has said many times how sad it is that she can't just walk down the street or go to the mall like a normal person -- that's not her team's fault, that's her life. 

IMO she had no idea what she was getting into when she was a kid and never necessarily wanted this life -- but, at this point, she's one of the biggest stars on the planet. She can't just become "unfamous" - there's no turning back.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, woabritney said:

I obviously could be wrong but I interpret Britney's feeling of being in "jail" as a consequence of fame, not necessarily her team. She has said many times how sad it is that she can't just walk down the street or go to the mall like a normal person -- that's not her team's fault, that's her life. 

IMO she had no idea what she was getting into when she was a kid and never necessarily wanted this life -- but, at this point, she's one of the biggest stars on the planet. She can't just become "unfamous" - there's no turning back.

Probably true and add the cship on top - without fame she probably wouldn’t have ended up in this so it’s probably both 

Why some gays (on twitter, not here) don't believe in David is really beyond me.

He literally worked WITH Britney and her team. If he is saying something was wrong and posting #FreeBritney, it's because he was THERE and saw all the shady stuff is going on with his own eyes.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

Why some gays (on twitter, not here) don't believe in David is really beyond me.

He literally worked WITH Britney and her team. If he is saying something was wrong and posting #FreeBritney, it's because he was THERE and saw all the shady stuff is going on with his own eyes.

I‘m lost in all of this - when did David come into the picture again? 

2 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

they just slating every bit of proof of them wanting 'ATTENTION' now.. its beyond pathetic.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

He posted a comment touching upon MM original video, the leak, as well as his opinion on Britney Spears altogether based on his many experiences working with her. He’s a huge influence in the art world and the entertainment industry. His admittance that things aren’t right is very telling. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

He is posting a lot of comments on Instagram supporting #freeBritney... He said something was off during the MM shooting and called Larry a liar

• Like 1