#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

24 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

OMFG guys go back to the original post read through all the comments 

he’s literally calling commenters out and asking if they work for Larry calling him a red nosed liar and saying he doesn’t trust people with private accounts :kyliecry:

he said he’s taking on people whose only concern is greed And that they couldn’t care  less about her 

:gobaby: yass David 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, janolapin said:

It's the first time i came across this story honestly, but it has crossed my mind before... this is what Courtney said about it back then... 

quote:

“britneys dad ******** her , imagine the father that ******** you owning you for slavery while your forced to sing songs picked for thier ****** content every night, insane right? i have it on First had authority, and fight as hard as she is and does she still didnt pull that card, its a pride thing i can relate to, However they want to play dirty, lets go, Im SO not affraid of the little trolls who hit this when i was ****** up who are called lawyers. lets GO.”

It could be very defamatory if what she said ends up being false. So i'm sure she has thought twice about it before putting that out there. And she was friend with Sam Lutfi so he may have told her some inside informations about Britney that no one knows. So it could be true but at the same time, that seems like a big story that a lot of media would have picked up if it was indeed true.

4 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

It could be very defamatory if what she said ends up being false. So i'm sure she has thought twice about it before putting that out there. And she was friend with Sam Lutfi so he may have told her some inside informations about Britney that no one knows. So it could be true but at the same time, that seems like a big story that a lot of media would have picked up if it was indeed true.

I agree, it's not something one says lightly... but given the conservative background, parents divorce, abuse, alcoholism... it wouldn't surprise me... it just makes it that much more f**ked up... And somehow being the father, victims have difficulties seeing clearly and instead accept part of the blame. If there's any truth to this i hope justice is reached. 

Also i think media doesn't pick it up because they call Courtney "crazy" and Hysterical like they do Brit, which tarnishes thir image and makes whatever they say questionable because they are unstable women. Sexism at its best.

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, BoleynR said:

Huh, so Jamie lynns has her daughter baptised with her mother there... no Jamie, no Britney. Hmmm... :waitwhat:

The real question is, why is she only wearing a shirt and nothing else in a Catholic Church. 

Jamie was probably there but JL never takes photos of him anymoee

2 minutes ago, janolapin said:

I agree, it's not something one says lightly... but given the conservative background, parents divorce, abuse, alcoholism... it wouldn't surprise me... it just makes it that much more f**ked up... And somehow being the father, victims have difficulties seeing clearly and instead accept part of the blame. If there's any truth to this i hope justice is reached. 

Also i think media doesn't pick it up because they call Courtney "crazy" and Hysterical like they do Brit, which tarnishes thir image and makes whatever they say questionable because they are unstable women. Sexism at its best.

Yes, the media must have a hard time believing the word of one woman that has a past of being really messy and unstable.

I mean i wouldn't be surprised if it's a covered up, Harvey Weinstein, Bryan Singer, R.Kelly, Mickael Jackson, Lou Pearlman, all these men getting exposed for their dirty secrets and abuses.

Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

didnt david lapachelle just say britney didnt like it im confused.

This is what happens with this fanbase. They wanted to believe for years that team B scrapped the video, even though we knew she wasn't comfortable at the set, and now that even the director himself says SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT, they still want to believe it's not true. 

• Like 5