#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

On October 24, 2018, Brenda J. Penny was sworn in and enrobed as a Judge of the Los Angeles Superior Court, having been elevated by Governor Brown.  She has been assigned to continue on the Probate Bench.
Presiding Judge - Elect Kevin Brazile and Probate Supervising Judge David Cowan further announced that Judge Penny will be the first Assistant Supervising Judge ever appointed by the Probate Court, to begin January 1, 2019.

Brenda girl i have so many hopes placed in you, ask for an investigation and at least give back Britney's right to hire a lawyer .

Me too. Make us proud, Brenda.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, sibode said:

Why does he write "the video/song wasn't released..."? Is there a different version of the lyrics?
I know I'm too suspicious, but in the video she doesn't sing "you're the spark that won't go out", but other...

... Too much?

He was maybe implying to the solo version of Make Me without G Eazy?:idkney:

We know this was the original version of the song but then it was delayed to add G Eazy into the mix. So he might have had to reshoot the scenes for G Eazy?

• Like 3

I always found that is suspicious that she always has a performance being inside in a cage and the scene in mm video with her in a cage didnt make any sense at all. And the sharks surrounding her in the work ***** video also do not make any sense..or are they? ;) she gives us hints of how she feels and we didnt listen her:britstare:

• Like 7
2 hours ago, chitchatney said:

She has been suffering so much in silence, it breaks me heart. Her asking about wanting to be in a cage on Make Me is awful but what really caught my attention and broke my heart was her saying she wanted to die in Every Time. Things haven't been okay for a long time. This is scary and worrying, and I can only hope she never gives up on fighting. 

It seems like her team has always wanted to fully control her 100% they tried when she was on her peak but couldn't get a true grip on her as she was rebellious and expressive. But when she had her breakdown in 2007 due to her divorce and postpartum depression they saw a chance and took it. 

• Like 4
Just now, nwonder said:

Wow. Things really are unravelling fast. 

:idkney:

And it’s satisfying to see that team B has literally no control over the situation.

I’ve just seen the insta story on ‘theoriginaldoll’ page showing the sworn statement by a lawyer Britney hired & im like... :crying4:

• Like 3