#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

OMG can we find The Dirty article that this picture is from?!?!

https://thedirty.com/gossip/exclusive-britney-spears-sam-asghari-is-the-cheater/

The Dirty exclusively spoke with Morgan Osman who has been under fire today from Britney Spears fans. Morgan Instagrammed this image, but since has deleted. Within one hour she had over 1,000 comments from angry Spears fans. We have confirmed with Morgan Osman that Sam Asghari is her man, not Britney Spears’ boyfriend. In an exclusive statement Morgan told The Dirty:

“I don’t know why everyone is attacking me, Sam Asghari is the cheater. I feel sorry for Britney Spears, she seems like a good person.”

Morgan continues, “I have video and images of our REAL relationship. Britney he is using you.”Drama is about to go down … you heard it here first on The Dirty.

Bildresultat för thedirty.com sam ashgari

:receipts2:

#post-2175313" rel="external nofollow">https://thedirty.com/gossip/cheating-britney-spears-morgan-osman-sam-asghari/#post-2175313

The Dirty exclusively broke the Britney Spears cheating boyfriend scandal last Saturday – Morgan Osman went on record with us stating “Britney he is using you”. We spoke with Morgan again to get some clarity on the situation since everyone on social media is claiming Sam Asghari dumped her for Britney Spears and calling her a snake [emoji].

Morgan told The Dirty exclusively that’s not the case and wanted us to relay this statement to Britney Spears:

Britney [Spears] is blind, Sam doesn’t love you. Here’s video of our relationship … I’m not claiming this is recent, I’m claiming I was with him before and during his time with you. Sam you know I can prove it so you better back off.”

Sounds like a turf war to us.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Pfefferminz said:

Like I've written before, I don't believe Sam has ever been in love with Britney and is only together with her because of who she is.

I think we should leave him alone - for now. When you think about it, without her children, Britney's a very lonely woman. She needs Sam right now. 

I hope in the future that she meets a man closer to her age and preferably in her tax bracket. She needs to stop dating people whose lifestyle she's to fund. 

He's not good for Britney, he works for Jamie. If we hurt his pocket he'll try to get out. It's time to take him down.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Pfefferminz said:

https://thedirty.com/gossip/exclusive-britney-spears-sam-asghari-is-the-cheater/

The Dirty exclusively spoke with Morgan Osman who has been under fire today from Britney Spears fans. Morgan instagramed this image, but since has deleted. Within one hour she had over 1,000 comments from angry Spears fans. We have confirmed with Morgan Osman that Sam Asghari is her man, not Britney Spears’ boyfriend. In an exclusive statement Morgan told The Dirty:

“I don’t know why everyone is attacking me, Sam Asghari is the cheater. I feel sorry for Britney Spears, she seems like a good person.”

Morgan continues, “I have video and images of our REAL relationship. Britney he is using you.”Drama is about to go down … you heard it here first on The Dirty.

Bildresultat för thedirty.com sam ashgari

So, it is all really regarding Sam. He ain’t Britney’s boyfriend but just an employee of Jamie. 

2 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

So, it is all really regarding Sam. He ain’t Britney’s boyfriend but just an employee of Jamie. 

I don't think he's employed by Jamie. I do believe that he's being used as a pawn and he probably doesn't realize it. They guy's too young for Britney. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

This post was made by team B to show that Britney's "fine". And he knows that if the comments get too ugly he can disable them for that specific pic. To make him shut his ig account down we need to comment on many pics just like we did with Lou. He deserves no mercy at all.

Guys, I personally don’t think Sam is Team B... he liked a Free Britney comment and seems to really care for her. He was with her at the pool, like... whereas the rest of her team hasn’t been seen with her in MONTHS. 

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

This post was made by team B to show that Britney's "fine". And he knows that if the comments get too ugly he can disable them for that specific pic. To make him shut his ig account down we need to comment on many pics just like we did with Lou. He deserves no mercy at all.

lmfao look at his EYES he's looking at someone like his life depended on it. LMAO. fake *** hoe. thought he was a papi. was wrong. britney can find another fine piece of *** with more brain.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Brad Adamson said:

Isn’t she always pictured with an iPhone? Like even before all of this started?

Yes. Fans are just grabbing at straws to blame her team again. 

Her team may be doing something to her, we don’t know. But what we do know is that she is very often photographed with an iPhone in her hand. She used to have a 5s, then she got an iPhone 7, now she has an iPhone 8 Plus

6 hours ago, BSfemme said:

TMZ just said Britney doens't have a smartphone, she only has a flip phone. Plus they also said it's because of what she might do if she has access to the internet. 

EX-CU-SE ME?

What is it she might do? You tell me? Can you believe this situation is actually going on in 2019? I can't believe a 37 year old mother activaly working in entertainment industry for a live audience on a weekly basis is not allowed to have her own mobile to communicate with others and to surf the internet like anybody in USA and everywhere does. 

That basically confirms her Instagram persona is FAKE. Someone is behind her social media uploading all these personal pics and videos trying to make us think everything is perfectly fine, when it obviously isn't. They LIED to us about her healthy retirement.

Plus why are they afraid she might use the itnernet? TO SCREAM FOR HELP MAYBE?

i'm so disturbed by this.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/07/britney-spears-using-mother-lynne-mental-health-dark-period/

my 8 year old cousin has access to the internet and britney doesn't lmao :surprisedney:

Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Guys, I personally don’t think Sam is Team B... he liked a Free Britney comment and seems to really care for her. He was with her at the pool, like... whereas the rest of her team hasn’t been seen with her in MONTHS. 

He's obviously Team B, he liked that post to fool Britney's fans. He's been part of the staged paparazzi pics, he only posts the pics that britney posts and now all of a sudden he's allowed to tag her in one of his random pics? Team B asked him to do that post. He's an ******* and everybody knows it. I would like @Lilith to come in here and give you the receipts. He's trash and if we attack his incomes (IG posts) hell back up.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MaPlayz said:

Guys - we know that Britney has a lot of bad people around her; but PLEASEEEEEEE this is NOT the battle we need right now. At least lay low for now. Don't go off on Asghari. He's clearly NOT choking this woman against her will; this is a photo pose... after all, you don't accuse Britney of being a murderer because she was pictured holding a gun in Perfume, right?! Also - this other ***** was on Bad Girls Club, so her word is at the very best questionable.

I'm not saying I trust Sam 100%. But if there's even the slightest chance that this taking advantage thing is not true, we should focus our efforts on relevant things and don't create another mess for Britney 3 days before a hearing. 

We have to behave this time. Team C-ship is shooting everything that moves nowadays. We don’t need to come after us to make us look like fools (again). 

• Like 3