Why does Britney like tanning so much...

3 hours ago, pinkbabytee said:

the better question is why doesn't she just use spray tan like ari? at least i think that ariana uses spray tan? i just can't imagine her going tanning and knowingly destroying her skin since she is very obsessed with how she looks unlike britney :mhm:

But Ariana is currently 10 shades darker than she used to be in 2009, I think you can only achieve that with the real sun and tanning beds :ohdear:

4 hours ago, pinkbabytee said:

the better question is why doesn't she just use spray tan like ari? at least i think that ariana uses spray tan? i just can't imagine her going tanning and knowingly destroying her skin since she is very obsessed with how she looks unlike britney :mhm:

It’s called the “Britney special”. She gets a spray tan AND lays in the tanning bed back to back. She literally invented this 20 years ago. Are you new here?

19 hours ago, Alexa said:

I don’t think she’s that naturally fair skinned, though. Lynne has a slightly darker quality to her skin that Britney seemed to have quite naturally during the earlier part of her career (when still a brunette). 

Lynne is not pale although she tans a lot as well, we can see here that she isnt so tanned

britney-spears-clipart-mother-869501-915

But i think Britney is quite pale tho. Ill post some pics from different years, during the day or night where we can see that she even has a pink undertone. Of course she isnt as pale as Emma Stone, but i still think she is pretty fair skinned too. I think she always liked to be on the sun and she was raised in a very sunny city, right? She probably only didnt have a tan while she was growing up when It was raining or winter. To be fair i dont think tanning is for everyone. I think she looks better with her natural skin tone imo and sun damages skin a lot and she already has freckles on her chest. But ofc its her skin and she will continue to tan until she is 70 years old or smt lol 

friend2.jpg

Xray00497~25.jpg

rs_500x267-170215123429-justin-britney-m

Unknown_OuttakesA165B15D.jpg

BSPEARSGAS112906_04.JPG

UTB_XRAY_HQ_DANCE_28729.jpg

UTB_Bright_252862529.jpg

BSpearsJT032210_01.jpg

UTB_Spears_Britney_110110_252842529.jpg

Britney2BSpears2BRocks2BSand2BBlasted2BJ

• 2 years later...

She probably started doing it because everyone was doing it at the time and bc she liked the way she looked better. I'm very pale and always hated it, a few years ago I started spray tanning and I think I look way better!

Tanning beds should be prohibited tho, they're really bad and dangerous for you (as well as laying in the sun but you can't ban the sun lol)

Edit: omg it's a 2 year old thread