Your favorite music video from Blackout?

Miss_R

Your favorite music video from “Blackout”?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. POM - It's the only "real" video we have from this era. It's not flawless but she looks good, I like the concept, there's a dance break (even though it's not great lol), and I like her wardrobe

2. BTI - At least it's interesting and even though it was necessary, it's cool that they did something different. I'm sure a lot of anime fans loved it.

3. GM - Her worst video ever. Nothing happens and she doesn't look great. Really boring.

What an absolute shame that “Blackout” did not have the visuals, choreography or performances to back up this standout album. If only Britney was still on top of her game and delivered a full album campaign everything would have been fire! 

Coming to the best music video well there’s only one real choice and that is “Piece Of Me” the other two the less said about them the better! 

Archived